Can this be real???

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Almost brings tears to my eyes from laughing. If this guy is serious he needs some severe psychological help.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Come on! MA-K-DO-JO?....MacDojo? it's a joke and a great sign that someone has a lot of talent and way too much time on their hands.

K

kenpochad

Thats funny
icon10.gif

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Born in 1904.....

...Honorary master of Lang schlong!...
HAHAHAHA! This is good stuff!

OP
DavidCC

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:
Yes, it's a parody. What makes it scary is that someone had to ask if it was a parody....
OK I admit it, I know the guy who built it from another forum...

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, The name Ma-k-do-jo. Does not sound right to me. It sounds like the word "Ma-ke" in japanese this means to die. Why would he use something that sounds " to die" to the Japanese? This was my very first thought!

Never ever heard of this name untill this forum.

Money does alot to people minds? Can make you creative!

Always trust your intincts...when something doesn't seem right! then is is most likely.....

It is a little silly (the Ma-k-do-jo)it's ad .............Aloha

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
kenpochad said:
He looks to be in a good shape :erg:
Yeah, for a hippo.

This is the same pic they use for "what women really look like in internet chat rooms." type of gags. Looking at that guy it's really a GAG! :barf:

I love this pic... super instructor! What a smile huh?

Guess we'll have to coin a new name for these type of guys... E-dojos.

Attachments

• $khkcrowd.gif
    12 KB · Views: 301

swiftpete

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Really funny though, the 8 times UK naturist open champion bit had me really laughing!
"Before I discovered Ma-K-Do-Jo I was a frumpy couch potato barely able to walk upstairs to the toilet without a rest half way, sometimes I didn't even make it. It's all changed now, I have a finely honed killing machine of a body and my boyfriend says that I look like Bruce Lee."

I think that might be the funniest thing on there though. Or maybe

"Do you want to learn to defend yourself in any situation, even against mutliple assailants armed with automatic weapons?"

very cool site anyhow!

OP
DavidCC

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
what started as a pretty funny joke to internet martial artists took a coulpe of wrong turns:

->he used some people's photos without permission and they got angry
->some previous beef he had with some guys at bullshido was re-inflamed oer this site and spilled across multilpe forums

so he took it all down.

However I would like to see it back up, maybe withouth so many obvious jokes. And then when somebody tries to "sign up" then they get back an email that basically explains HOW to know good from bad MA and how they were FOOLED. So that maybe they will learn something. that way it is funny and helps people.

Latest Discussions