Calebs fight at National last week

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Caleb is in blue, he had agreat fight this is just part of it but at about the thirty second spot Caleb lands an inverted crescent on the other kidshead. Pretty nice kick. The final score was 30-28 Caleb won but really both these fighters did a great job. I am glad my son came on top, what else can a father amd coach and instructor say.

Here is the LInk
I will post more later

Last edited:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It looked a like a good round. I much prefer rounds where the competitors are closely matched; when one runs over the other the whole round it's not good for either one.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It looked a like a good round. I much prefer rounds where the competitors are closely matched; when one runs over the other the whole round it's not good for either one.

It was did you like the inverted axe kick at the thirty second mark. I have alot of great videos and I am learning how to put them on youtube and then here more to come.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool Terry! Congratulations to Caleb and tell him that I am proud of him.
icon14.gif

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cool Terry! Congratulations to Caleb and tell him that I am proud of him.
icon14.gif

I will you know what make this so special to me, he does not like to fight he enjoys weapons and forms alot better. So I am a little bias he is my favorite.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Awesome fight! Congrats to Caleb! Great job training him too, Terry.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the M&G

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
OK, I know that once the Jack, I mean pain medication starts kicking in I sometimes get a little fuzzy but honest, I swear that I am watching the same two little girls that fought ealier. Am I wrong or am I the only one that actually watched both of the videos?

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK, I know that once the Jack, I mean pain medication starts kicking in I sometimes get a little fuzzy but honest, I swear that I am watching the same two little girls that fought ealier. Am I wrong or am I the only one that actually watched both of the videos?

No Wade Caleb is a Boy who is 11 and Ericke is a Girl who id 10 both wiegh in under 65 lbs. Maybe they kinda fight the same because they are both from my school, she mirrors everything Caleb does and works out side by side. The medication is probaly making you see what is not there. Did you like the inverted axe to the boys head?

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
I know that now I sound like I'm retarded but the new connection is not working so no, I still don't see it.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good clip, Terry. The biggest thing I noticed in that clip was just how comfortable Caleb seemed to feel while in the match. That's the sign of a great competitor... and yes, I loved the kick at the 30 second mark. :)

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good clip, Terry. The biggest thing I noticed in that clip was just how comfortable Caleb seemed to feel while in the match. That's the sign of a great competitor... and yes, I loved the kick at the 30 second mark. :)

Thank I wil ley him know that. He has seemed to come into his own and I will get the rest of the fight downloaded so everyone can see the ebd it was marvelous.

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
Aw right, and the retard finally gets it.

I do have a question though. Caleb was hitting his opponent with clean legitmate kicks and knocking him down. Why did the center referee keeping giving chongos to his opponent when he hit the ground? Shouldn't Caleb have been getting an extra point for the knock down? I've never been to an AAU tournament and have to admit that I, once again, am a little confused.

Hmmmmm, seems I live most of my life in that state. Damn!

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aw right, and the retard finally gets it.

I do have a question though. Caleb was hitting his opponent with clean legitmate kicks and knocking him down. Why did the center referee keeping giving chongos to his opponent when he hit the ground? Shouldn't Caleb have been getting an extra point for the knock down? I've never been to an AAU tournament and have to admit that I, once again, am a little confused.

Hmmmmm, seems I live most of my life in that state. Damn!

Wade at A.A.U the competitors does not get points for a knockdown like USAT but instead they deduct from the competitor that falls. They are never sippose to hit the floor go figure. Detroit was fun but it was flight and then back to Madison for me. Next year you will be at the USA open in Vegas I will buy OK.

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
Not hit the floor? Now I am really confused. Falling down I can understand being chongoed but being knocked down and getting chongoed IMO is just plain strange.

The US Open it is then. I'm looking forward to it. Please tell Caleb, for what it is worth, that I thought it was an awesome fight. To be honest I don't know where those super high scores came from but I still judged him the winner from what I saw by a nice margin.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not hit the floor? Now I am really confused. Falling down I can understand being chongoed but being knocked down and getting chongoed IMO is just plain strange.

The US Open it is then. I'm looking forward to it. Please tell Caleb, for what it is worth, that I thought it was an awesome fight. To be honest I don't know where those super high scores came from but I still judged him the winner from what I saw by a nice margin.

Thank you Wade and I will tell him

Latest Discussions