Cain Velasquez (Former UFC Champ) non-guilty plea attempted murder

Zombocalypse

Blue Belt
Reaction score
This is relatively very common on WWE stars and UFC stars. I find it sad, honestly. And I'm sure Mister Dana White finds it sad too.

I read a saying from a boxing expert that goes like this...

"You must be cruel in the ring. You don't have to be cruel outside of it."

I just hope justice sees the light of day and the truth comes out of the trial. As in, I wish it's gonna be fair. Guilty or not guilty.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
This is relatively very common on WWE stars and UFC stars. I find it sad, honestly. And I'm sure Mister Dana White finds it sad too.

I read a saying from a boxing expert that goes like this...

"You must be cruel in the ring. You don't have to be cruel outside of it."

I just hope justice sees the light of day and the truth comes out of the trial. As in, I wish it's gonna be fair. Guilty or not guilty.
Do you really think Dana white is sad?

Zombocalypse

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Do you really think Dana white is sad?

I don't know what you're implying but yeah. Of course. One of his own athletes is about to be in prison. Who the heck wouldn't be sad by that?

I mean, did Velasquez assault a guy Dana hates or something? What am I missing here?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I don't know what you're implying but yeah. Of course. One of his own athletes is about to be in prison. Who the heck wouldn't be sad by that?

I mean, did Velasquez assault a guy Dana hates or something? What am I missing here?
I wasn’t implying anything really. I’m overtly questioning whether Dana white cares one way or the other. I really don’t think he does.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? He is? What I read just said he had entered a plea, not that he was convicted of anything. There's this thing in America called a "presumption of innocence". So how, exactly, do you know the outcome of his trial already?
I wasn’t implying anything really. I’m overtly questioning whether Dana white cares one way or the other. I really don’t think he does.
I'm with you. I don't have the impression Dana White cares about much of anything, other than his bank balance.

Latest Discussions