Bujinkan/Genbukan Schools

Ronnin

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my friend is in the Humboldt/Eureka area and we were wondering if there are any Bujinkan, or Genbukan schools around that you know of. Thanks.

midnightfox00

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my friend is in the Humboldt/Eureka area and we were wondering if there are any Bujinkan, or Genbukan schools around that you know of. Thanks.

Lol...I will give you 3 answers...none of which are actual answers...

www.winjutsu.com has the most accurate dojo listing available...

If that does not work...spend hours, days, weeks, months - searching online for anything resembling a dojo near your town...that's what I did...finally found one too...IT TOOK FOREVER!

If: winjutsu.com has nothing really close to you...you could email the closest dojos and ask if they know of any dojos or teachers willing to train near your location...

Best advice I can give...keep looking, when you least expect it...you will find it.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Here is a link for Genbukan. I have no idea if this is a complete list of every school around, but its a start for you. :)

Mike

OP
Ronnin

Ronnin

Blue Belt
Reaction score
hey thanks guys, and if anyone else out there hears of one, please let me know.

George Kohler

Green Belt
Reaction score

Hey Ronnin,

I'm a former Aco 1/75 guy (90-94) and a Genbukan member. I'm guessing that your referring to the north California area? If so the only Genbukan dojo that I know of that is close to that area is in the SF area.

Hope this helps.

OP
Ronnin

Ronnin

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey Ronnin,

I'm a former Aco 1/75 guy (90-94) and a Genbukan member. I'm guessing that your referring to the north California area? If so the only Genbukan dojo that I know of that is close to that area is in the SF area.

Hope this helps.

It's always good to hear from fellow Airborne Daddy, actually I'm in southern california, in Orange County.

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
It might help to call some of the Shihan up North (Dale Seago, RVD, etc). Often they will know about outlying training groups run by shidoshi-ho or one of their students. Winjutsu isn't that up to date, but it's good.
Good Luck.

Latest Discussions