Budo Fun

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I didn't know whether to put this in the Humor Forum or in the Locker Room.

I saw this link on Budoseek and Jabonn gave me permission to post it over here.

http://www.fudebakudo.com/en/extras.html take this simple test to determine what Martial Art is best for you.

My results--"After deep contemplation, the Advisor concludes that you should be walking along the path of Aikido."

It's nice to know I'm already doing the right art for me!:D :cool: :D

Have fun. ;)

Robyn :asian:

M

Master of Blades

"Iado, art of sword drawing"

Close enough........:rolleyes:

T

tonbo

After deep contemplation, the Advisor concludes that you should be walking along the path of Thugee (ancient Indian assassin sect).

Oh, goody. So all I have to watch out for is Indiana Jones and his mighty pistol technique.

:rolleyes:

Peace--

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Seig
You draw swords? any framed versions?

Im pretty handy with a blade if I dont say so myself :D

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ninjitsu.

Damn. I was hoping for Ninjutsu. Guess I need to leave the Bujinkan and Join CHAK's orgainization.

G

Galvatron

After deep contemplation, the Advisor concludes that you should be walking along the path of Tae Kwon Do.

Close enough I guess :)

OP
Aikikitty

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm bringing this up again for the newer people. Maybe it's better suited for the Urusai Bar and Grill section. :D

Robyn :yinyang:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
:soapbox: It pisses me off that they won't let me retake it. I accidently answered that I like to be really far away when I defend myself, when I made a mistake. I actually like to be really close!

So they said I would be best to take that Japanese Bow & Arrow art, forgot what it was called. Not that I wouldn't mind learning it, but how inaccurate! :rolleyes:

OP
Aikikitty

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Don't worry Paul. Awhile back when I first discovered the site, it wouldn't let me retake it either unless I closed out the window and brought it back up again. Sometimes it would let me do that 10 times in a row or sometimes it would have to "rest" longer. Try again now. ;)

Attachments

• $aikido2.jpg
    $aikido2.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 158

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Opal Dragon
Don't worry Paul. Awhile back when I first discovered the site, it wouldn't let me retake it either unless I closed out the window and brought it back up again. Sometimes it would let me do that 10 times in a row or sometimes it would have to "rest" longer. Try again now. ;)

Thanks!

"After deep contemplation, the Advisor concludes that you should be walking along the path of Thugee (ancient Indian assassin sect)."

Yup...I'd say that's about accurate (although I study Burmese and Filipino Assassin stuff, but it seems along the right lines).
;)

C

Cliarlaoch

Tai Chi... interesting... I think that's just because I don't mind working out in parks and scaring children away!

P

pknox

"After deep contemplation, the Advisor concludes that you should be walking along the path of Full-contact karate."

I'll buy that.

T

The Sapphire Ping Dragon

I did the quiz several times and got Tai Chi, Karate, and Tae Kwon Do. Where's the Tang So Do!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Brittany :asian:

Attachments

• $taekwondo.jpg
    $taekwondo.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 124
M

MisterMike

I got Kendo? After stating I prefer to be 1 step in front of my attacker??

Latest Discussions