Boxing gloves

Fairtex has excellent craftmanship and nice designs, but heir padding is very thin. How much import duty do you need to pay on imported merchandise?
 
Fairtex has excellent craftmanship and nice designs, but heir padding is very thin. How much import duty do you need to pay on imported merchandise?


We buy them from the UK outlet so no import tax just the usual UK VAT you'd pay whoever you brought any make of gloves from. We've never found them to be particularly thin, they are MT gloves though.
 
So I need a pair of boxing gloves for the muay thai class I started attending, and I no longer have the ones I used in high school. Anyone have any recommendations for a company to buy them?
Hi bro;
I've made two video reviews of muay thai gloves: my 8 year old twins(you'll see if the investment is worth it) and yokkao, both excellent brands
check it out and let me know what you think.


 
For Muay Thai specifically, make sure you look for gloves with extra padding along the palm and outer edge to block kicks, plus flexible wrist support for clinching (traditional western boxing gloves tend to be too stiff for clinches).

If you plan on doing serious heavy bag conditioning alongside class, finding affordable gear locally makes a huge difference—I usually check punching bag price in pakistan and local suppliers to compare budget options with durable leather builds. 14oz or 16oz is definitely the sweet spot for protection.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top