Bounces: 2 hits/2 knock outs

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Now, not sure what prompted this situation......but judging by the reaction of the other folks in line, including the old guy who shakes the bouncer's hand, these two clowns must have done something to deserve it in the eyes of the folks present......at any rate, nice fast POWERFUL HANDS on that small bouncer........want to bet he's spent some time in a ring....

.....this also reinforces the value of SPORT FIGHTING as self-defense.......two knockouts and he doesn't appear to have broken his hands.

http://psfights.com/fight-video-2560.htm

Not sure what happened toward the end of the video with the free for all......no audio doesn't help.......but the point is the left and right that knocked out two guys.......pretty impressive hands on that guy regardless of what started this issue.

OP
sgtmac_46

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Those "bouncers" are ****ing criminals who should be arrested.
I gather that from the rest of the video......but it's really not the point......the point was more the initial two punch knockout, not commenting on any justification for it.......as there likely isn't any.........just the pure mechanics was the only point.

And yes.....if one watches the whole video, it would seem that 'security' is the CAUSE of the problems in this particular place, wherever or whatever it is.......it never actually made sense.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh..in that case yes. Although the element of surprise appears to be a factor too. Neither of those kids appeared to register what was coming. The use of bolth hands was a nice touch though. Right-Left.

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Since we're posting clips of nice "beatdowns," here are a couple of my favorites:

1) dude drops two guys, one with a headbutt (beautiful) and another with what looks like it might have been either a palm-heel to the chin or a Y-hand to the throat.
http://www.break.com/index/bar-fight-double-knock-out.html
and a version with better resolution if you have a you-tube account

2) Girl lays a dude out by grabbing his hair and then blasting him with a knee to the face

Last edited by a moderator:

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Interesting video sgtmac.

I noticed the kicks wern't what I'd call TKD, or anything in particular. Thank goodness neither of those bouncers knew how to throw a hard low side kick.

Also notice alot of those beaten up just clammed up and let them pound on them. I didn't see much of any real skill among the ones being 'bounced'. Even the girl could have elbowed the guy holding her in the head seveal times.

It seems the bouncers never took lip from anyone and their idea of reaction was to punch away if someone gave them a hard time.

Those bouncers have better be glad no one brought a knife and didn't show it till they used it.

Deaf

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hey Ken, wonder what he did to get her all rilled up? Herp**s?

Deaf

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
I love that chick kneeing the dude in the head. Fantastic!!

OP
sgtmac_46

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, the rest of the video appears to be a jumble of sophomoric violence......the only part of interest was the left and the right.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not to sidetrack your thread but Id like to find out if there were any repurcussions for that bar/bouncers when this video hit the net.

OP
sgtmac_46

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not to sidetrack your thread but Id like to find out if there were any repurcussions for that bar/bouncers when this video hit the net.
I'd like to know that too.....i'm not even sure it's in the US!

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'd like to know that too.....i'm not even sure it's in the US!

I wondered the same thing. Based on the appearance of the people and the english "security" on the shirts Id say US, Canada or Britian.

OP
sgtmac_46

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wondered the same thing. Based on the appearance of the people and the english "security" on the shirts Id say US, Canada or Britian.

The fact that there is no audio doesn't help.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved the way the people just stepped over the lads who'd been KO'd!
It does look British to be honest also I don't think it's a club it looks like a sports centre, the people going in didn't look like clubbers. It could be at a boxing night perhaps. Sounds strange but the crowd look too old for MMA!

myusername

Brown Belt
Reaction score
You have got to admire those punches but I genuinely hope that those bullies pick on the wrong person and get the hiding they deserve one day.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have got to admire those punches but I genuinely hope that those bullies pick on the wrong person and get the hiding they deserve one day.

If we could find out who they were, we could invite them to an MMA fight night lol! One of the reasons we tend to have little trouble is that there's so many who train and/or fight who come to shows. Only a complete idiot starts trouble then.

Guardian

Black Belt
Reaction score
I agree SgtMac, the little guy in the beginning did have a heck of a 1/2 on him.

As far as the rest of it, they were dang quick to unload, from the video, very few words exchange and the patrons didn't even look like they were raising a hand or anything.

These bouncers definately were thugs in my view also, but then again, maybe that's what the management wanted or needed for that type of place.

They did get carried away a few times.

Latest Discussions