Blood for Oil??

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Also, it should be noted that in 91, infrastructure was targeted. It has never recovered.
But, Saddam and his darling boys had plenty of ready cash, our troops captured BILLIONS, and plenty to build them new palaces and statues, yet, you're right, it is all our fault.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Considering that we are spending 12 billion dollars a month in Iraq, I would say that finding a few billion here or there really isn't a big deal. The bottom line is that we destroyed trillions in infrastructure in 91. Imagine if every bridge, highway, power plant, power station, industrial plant, etc was bombed to destruction in this country.

That is what happened to Iraq in 91. How long do you think it would take to recover from that?

Imagine if it was our country, with its reams of intentionally dumbed down people who have no idea how much real things cost, much less the difference between millions, billions and trillions? Or the real reasons countries go to war...

The bottom line is this. A billion dollars is a pittance as long as one lets the war mongers control the means of producing wealth. You could take the world away from them and they could make enough money to buy it right back again.

What is the real cost though? I'll quote myself...

Allow me to enlighten you to something...

1 dollar equals n value in joules.

This in no way indicates its "actual" value.

Ponder that for a while...and think about what it implies.

A joule is a unit of energy by the way. And I would like to add that every dollar really does have an exchange rate in joules. This is an average number, however, dependant upon the "value" of goods we decide.

Latest Discussions