Nippon Budo Seminar

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]On March 4th~7th the Nippon Budokan will be holding a "Budo Seminar" (otherwise known as the G.M.P.U. "Gaijin Martial Piss Up")at the Budo Daigaku in Katsuura, Chiba Pref.

for more info go to:

http://www.nipponbudokan.or.jp

Here is the actually training Center where the piss up......I mean "training" will be held

http://www.nipponbudokan.or.jp/kensyu/index.html

All these links are in Japanese only by the way........
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]

[/font]

N

N.Somerville

Looks like it would be a fantastic time Master Rouuselot, its a really pity its so far away...

OP
RRouuselot

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
N.Somerville said:
Looks like it would be a fantastic time Master Rouuselot, its a really pity its so far away...
Just Robert is fine

Colin_Linz

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I’d love to get to one; I’ve heard they are good. You get to experience a range of budo training, and of course there is always the beer.:drinkbeer I have to try and get to Japan later in the year for our International Taikai so it’s probably not going to happen this year.:wah:

OP
RRouuselot

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Colin_Linz said:
I’d love to get to one; I’ve heard they are good. You get to experience a range of budo training, and of course there is always the beer.:drinkbeer I have to try and get to Japan later in the year for our International Taikai so it’s probably not going to happen this year.:wah:
Training wise I guess they are OK if you do a Japanese art. The art I do is Okinawan so I am S.O.L..
I use it as a "gashuku" for my dojo. We go down there and train for 6~8 hours a day. Then drinks afterwards. It's a hell of a deal.....food and a room plus a huge dojo for 4 nights and 3 days for $50

Latest Discussions