Black Knight Chess Game (off site)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I love chess, my uncle and father taught it to me and I've been playing for years... on a good day I'd give you a fairly decent challenging game.
This one tests your logic and chess moves using the knight and it's particular method of moving around the board. It gets challenging after the first or second level. Try it out. :uhyeah:

http://www.dedegames.com/blackknight.html

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I enjoy chess also. I play on-line chess with people around the world. Its helping me to learn to be patient and consider my options before charging blindly ahead which I like to do sometimes! :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I love playingchess I have a game that has been gooing on for a month or so know we make moves everyday on line by e-mail. He has his board and I have mine at home we tell each other move it is great for the mind. I also started a chest club at the school I teach at.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I love chess, my uncle and father taught it to me and I've been playing for years... on a good day I'd give you a fairly decent challenging game.
This one tests your logic and chess moves using the knight and it's particular method of moving around the board. It gets challenging after the first or second level. Try it out. :uhyeah:

http://www.dedegames.com/blackknight.html

I guess I suck, I am having problems with level 15. I will have to put some thought into this.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i beat level 21 and shut it off and I guess It doesnt save.
There are 40 levels. At least on my computer it must be leaving a cookie or something, because it would always start me with the option to choose any level I'd completed when I came back. (Which meant replaying the last level each time I came back to it after shutting off my computer...)

AMP-RYU

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thank you and I appreciate it!
icon6.gif

Latest Discussions