BJJ / Judo in Lexington, KY

camotheman

White Belt
Hey guys, one of my friends is moving to Lexington, KY and is looking for a BJJ or Judo school to train at. I wanted to extend this to you guys and ask if anyone knew of any good BJJ or Judo schools in Lexington.

Thanks!
 
Hi camotheman, I'm the head instructor at Four Seasons Martial Arts in Lexington. Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions about our gym. (Or any of the others in the area. I'm prejudiced in favor of my gym, but I won't pretend we're the only good school in town.)
 
Hi camotheman, I'm the head instructor at Four Seasons Martial Arts in Lexington. Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions about our gym. (Or any of the others in the area. I'm prejudiced in favor of my gym, but I won't pretend we're the only good school in town.)
Thanks Tony, I’ll let him know about you! We both have the same TMA background (Okinawan Karate) and trained a bit of BJJ together when we were younger. He was specifically looking for BJJ or Judo, I didn’t really see any Okinawan Karate dojo in the area when I was doing some research for him.
 
I didn’t really see any Okinawan Karate dojo in the area when I was doing some research for him.
Yeah, I'm not aware of any Okinawan Karate in the area. We've got a lot of BJJ options, plus TKD, Boxing, MMA, Muay Thai, Judo, Tai Chi for health, and HEMA. But if anyone is doing Okinawan Karate, they're keeping it quiet.
 
Yeah, I'm not aware of any Okinawan Karate in the area. We've got a lot of BJJ options, plus TKD, Boxing, MMA, Muay Thai, Judo, Tai Chi for health, and HEMA. But if anyone is doing Okinawan Karate, they're keeping it quiet.
Thanks Tony, I really appreciate it!
 
Back
Top