Birthdays Go Here~!

Lisa, you should have known not to wear "the hat" in front of the camera, umm not defending Andrew... go get 'em. But you look better than he did anyway--he was just so cootsy wootsy in his hat. We'lll just have to keep posting that picture, right MJ???? TW

TigerWoman said:
Lisa, you should have known not to wear "the hat" in front of the camera, umm not defending Andrew... go get 'em. But you look better than he did anyway--he was just so cootsy wootsy in his hat. We'lll just have to keep posting that picture, right MJ???? TW
For this Special Birthday celebration everyone wants to wear their party hats! Happy Birthday Nalia!!!! :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

Happy Birthday to Kenposikh!! :partyon:

Happy Birthday to PatMunk, Mark Weiser, OzShen, Kenmpoka, Chris from CT, & Kenposikh!!! :partyon: :asian: :partyon: :cheers: :partyon: :popcorn: :drink2tha :partyon:

P.S. - Great picture of Nalia with the birthday hat; she is definitely "aged to perfection!" Hugs, Lisa! :) [to MJ: glad you still have the B-Day pic of the GoldenDragon--it's a classic :lol:]

Washington, Lincoln, Crazy Eddie, Kevin and Pete! Happy birthday Pete you are in good company, so make it a good one! :partyon: :partyon:

Happy Birthday to Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, pete & DanRyunAndrew!!! :partyon: :asian: %-} :supcool: :partyon: :karate: :cheers: :drinkbeer :drink2tha

Happy Birthday to my partner in crime!!!!! I sure am getting a lot of mileage out of this one!!!!! In case you can't read it the age is 44!!!!!!! Who loves ya' baby??????

Attachments

• $PETE - 40th Birthday Invitation2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 84
Happy Birthday Pete!!! :partyon: :partyon:

Kenpo Mama said:
Happy Birthday to my partner in crime!!!!! I sure am getting a lot of mileage out of this one!!!!! In case you can't read it the age is 44!!!!!!! Who loves ya' baby??????
Awwww--what a cutie! Look how sweet & innocent Pete was! ;)

Happy Birthday-Kenpo Mama's other Half! Pete! Hey 44 is still young! TW :partyon: :partyon:

SIL LUM TIGERLADY whoo hooo Rocket Power Dance - It's ya birthday happy birthday...It's ya birthday, happy birthday! "Cash for my birthday?...What are you my uncle?" LOLOLOL

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
SILUM TIGER LADY!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY SWEETIE!

:partyon::partyon:

Happy Birthday to Si Lum TigerLady!! :partyon: :asian: :partyon: :supcool: :popcorn:
:cheers: :partyon: :ultracool :drinkbeer

Happy Birthday to SL tigerlady!!!! :partyon:

Thank you for the Birthday wishes everyone! I had a pretty good day then I come here and see this...now I've had a GREAT day! :asian:

Happy Birthday to Masterfinger, Shortay, and Shinkengata!! :partyon:

Back