Bill Cihak says Jeff Cuffee is the sexiest man alive!

Ramirez

Black Belt
Reaction score
We all know that Bill finds Jeff irresistible.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But, if I might raise a counterpoint ... I thought that it had been determined some time ago that in fact it was I that was the sexiest man alive?

Of course, it was quite some time ago ... when I had more hair and less tumski :lol:.

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
1) Who is Jeff Cuffee?
2) Sukerkin, I thought you were an international man of mystery? Or were you the fifth Beatle?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
International man of mystery
Who is Jeff Cuffee?
Just some guy on the internet.
fifth Beatle
I thought
Dead sexy
on the down low.

:lfao:

Maybe you should send him one of your films? :lfao:

OP
Ramirez

Ramirez

Black Belt
Reaction score
But, if I might raise a counterpoint ... I thought that it had been determined some time ago that in fact it was I that was the sexiest man alive?

Of course, it was quite some time ago ... when I had more hair and less tumski :lol:.

It's like People Magazine, sexiest man alive -2011. I suspect Sukerin that you are no longer eligible for having won too many years in a row, you are now in The Sexiest Man Alive Hall of Fame.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
So it's OK to make threads in the study simply to make fun of another user now? If making "named threads" is indeed "OK" I think it belongs someplace like the comedy cafe.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmm ... not sure how to respond on that one. If something were done with malice, I'd agree wholeheartedly.

Moving it out of the Study would rather blunt the point viz that BillC and Elder come together in the Study quite a bit. Such blunting stops the joke being a joke to third party observers ...

Tough one.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Study For the serious discussion of non-martial arts topics including world events, social and political issues, or other items not covered in the other forums. Topics in here should stay focused on their topic, with new threads created where topics split.

Does it fit that?

Latest Discussions