Bieber's Bodyguard Pwned by Pap

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry, had to be said.

Apparently, a photographer got in front of Justin Beiber's limo at LAX and refused to move. One of Bieber's bodyguards, supposedly a former Israeli commando, got out and asked the photographer to move. The photographer swung his camera and fist together, nailed the bodyguard upside his head, and headlocked him to the ground. The bodyguard's backup arrived, pulled the photographer to his feet, and the bodyguard, huffing and puffing and dripping sweat, tossed a silly-looking overhand punch that didn't even land properly, but still floored the photographer (since he was being held by the other bodyguard). The photographer got arrested.

The bodyguard should be fired. What an incompetent boob!

Last edited by a moderator:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, he should have just run the dude over.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
One of Bieber's bodyguards, supposedly a former Israeli commando....

"Israeli commando" or "Israeli martial art" is the new "Deadly Secrets of the Ancient Orient". I see it all over the place now. The guy probably took a 2 day security guard course at the local community college.

OTOH, everyone can be surprised, and maybe the guy really was a commando that wasn't mentally prepared for combat because he didn't think a photographer would go for him. As a Bieber guard, his usual brand of threat is from 13 year old girls, maybe he's just not used to adult men as a problem. :)

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, he should have just run the dude over.

He definitely should have known how to apply a come-along hold and move the guy. That pap pwned him; did you see him toss the dude on the ground? Did you see that lousy punch the bodyguard threw? Wow.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah. It was girly. Seriously, though. If you're in a car and the pap blocked the way, can't he just tap the brakes and edge the guy back? Why get out? False confidence much?

See, I think PAPs like this need to be tazed or pepper-sprayed.

Didn't get to see the whole exchange, though, and I think that could matter.

WingChunIan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone know for sure who the alledged body guard is? The only folks in the clip posted that look like bodyguards are the dudes in black suits and the one involved seemed quite calm and happy to hang on the one guy's arm doing sweet FA whilst the other one harrassed the kid with the camera. The description doesn't seem to match the clip so maybe I'm missing something.

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
the whole thing seemed incompetent from the start of what I saw! the fact that he walked into something of a sucker punch like that is also a bit incompetent. He should have been expecting some level of threat when he got out.

I would fire them if they were my bodyguard.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wow. Justin Bieber is worth a lot of money, yes?
His manager should be fired. I mean, really, the manager handles security. Think of all the people on this forum that could have handled that situation. Justin is just a kid, a really successful kid, but a kid nonetheless.

Maybe we should all be working in this field.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know for sure who the alledged body guard is? The only folks in the clip posted that look like bodyguards are the dudes in black suits and the one involved seemed quite calm and happy to hang on the one guy's arm doing sweet FA whilst the other one harrassed the kid with the camera. The description doesn't seem to match the clip so maybe I'm missing something.

If you're missing something so am I, can't seem to make head nor tail over what is ctually happening. There's a guy in the suit, then their two guys in civvies, who was doing what to whom? While we saw a vehicle there's no saying what they are saying happened did. Odd to say the least. I don't think the guy in the shirt and jeans who wasn't handcuffed was a body gurdd at all, not dressed right, was carrying a backpack and had no idea what to do. The bodyguard was the guy in the suit most likely.

fenglong

Green Belt
Reaction score
At least he didn't get pulled from his hair! o_O

(Crap I got demoted to green belt? Or was that a promotion?? Cant I just have a golden belt with pink ninjas on it pleez?)

Latest Discussions