Best muay thai punching back stand?

lancero

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi there
Im planning on buying a heavy bag stand for a 6 foot 150lb muay thai kick bag, only way to use it is hanging it buy a stand..
Any suggestion as to which stand is best for this... I was looking into the Outslayer Muay thai bag stand 7.5 ft tall 350 capacity. I want advice before choosing one... I know there are many out there but that cannot with stand a kick because they either tip over or becaome very unstable...

In advanced thank you for any advice given

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Lancero, the outslayer in my opinion, is exceptionally good for a free standing bag stand. I have one in my garage with a sandee 120# heavy bag, full length. With the sand bags filled and placed on each support leg it is sturdy. Is a well made and well lasting piece of kit, if it is the same I have, which I think it must be.
Obviously v good for lateral kicks, round house etc and for taking straight on punches. With the stand you obviously need to be controlled with front kicks,s tomps or reverse/donkey kicks as these put the bag straight into the stand. But that's fine.
I would recommend this one if you unable to have bag hanging from ceiling or out from wall. It should be fine for a 150# bag.

Latest Discussions