Belt Bunnies

OP
lklawson

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What a Girl seducing black Belt just to get a black belt thats Hilarious and very wrong of her she shouldn't seduce anybody is she seducing the black belt who are girls too
Don't have any female black belts at the moment. Last one got a new job and left the state.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nor to me. I think we are training with the wrong people.
Or... training in the wrong "stuff."

I noticed, coming up, that the "prettier," "cleaner" and/or "less sweat-stained" the art I was going at that time... it garnered more... um... fans, let's just say.

ATA TKD was notorious for it where we were in the midwest, especially in the college club.

Rusty B

Blue Belt
Reaction score
What I'm reading is that I should open a school...

You don't even have to do that. You could just buy a bunch of black belts and trick with those instead of money. I mean, it adds a middle person... so nah, maybe tricking with money is better.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or... training in the wrong "stuff."

I noticed, coming up, that the "prettier," "cleaner" and/or "less sweat-stained" the art I was going at that time... it garnered more... um... fans, let's just say.

ATA TKD was notorious for it where we were in the midwest, especially in the college club.
Useful information, right there.

Reactions: JP3

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
What a Girl seducing black Belt just to get a black belt thats Hilarious and very wrong of her she shouldn't seduce anybody is she seducing the black belt who are girls too

Typically its not seducing to get a belt.

Its more....they interest in MA....makes them more attracted to upper ranked martial artists.

Just like Badge Bunnies....they aren't trying to get preferential treatment....that is who they are sexually attracted to.

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Typically its not seducing to get a belt.

Its more....they interest in MA....makes them more attracted to upper ranked martial artists.

Just like Badge Bunnies....they aren't trying to get preferential treatment....that is who they are sexually attracted to.

So what you're saying is I need to do the Master Ken thing and create my own martial art and name myself 11th degree black belt?

This thread reminds me of this Key and Peele sketch...

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree, the only thing I dislike more than the drama is the paperwork.
I stay away, and have turned down all passes. That is me though.
I have seen others be very selective and have life long (so far) partners.
I guess I never had such a connection or attraction to give it try.

Not going to say anything against anyone as stated they are consenting adults.
Yet, the drama is left at the door.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I agree, the only thing I dislike more than the drama is the paperwork.
I stay away, and have turned down all passes. That is me though.
I have seen others be very selective and have life long (so far) partners.
I guess I never had such a connection or attraction to give it try.

Not going to say anything against anyone as stated they are consenting adults.
Yet, the drama is left at the door.
Yes, dojo rules should be amended to:

"Leave shoes and drama at the door!"

XD

(I STILL cannot believe it's really a thing!)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happens when the belt bunny meets the instructor or senior belt who uses his position to seduce females?

isshinryuronin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
True. It's not a mental calculation - it's a more basic drive than that. Sexual, yes. Top blackbelts are hard bodies with endurance.

But the sexual attraction goes beyond the physical desirability. There are two other parts to this sexual attraction: One is being with someone who can offer them physical security, a protector. The other part is attaching themselves to the high status alpha dog. All of these three elements combine into the top belt being seen as attractive.

Of course, not all women see it this way, or see it in greater or lessor degrees. But evolutionary factors have laid the groundwork for these elements of sexual selection. Granted, these factors are not as important to survival as 20,000 years ago, but I think still hold and are still a part of a woman's basic instinct.

Men's basic instincts are much simpler to analyze. :angelic:

WaterGal

Master of Arts
Reaction score
There are two other parts to this sexual attraction: One is being with someone who can offer them physical security, a protector.

Yeah, that's true. There are definitely women who are strongly attracted to "tough guys" who seem like they can/will commit violence to protect them. Whether that's a cop, a gangster, a soldier, or even just an aggressive ***hole, there are women who chase that. That could definitely be at play in this situation as well.

Michael Hubbard

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I would think the dojo would be a sanctuary from all of the worldly foolishness. I know people can be very competitive and very petty over a belt ranking but to offer sex. That's totally on a different level. Someone life that should be kicked out of the dojo.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Years ago, one of my blackbelts, one of the nicest people I’ve known, started dating one of the brown belts. She had had affairs with several of the students. None of this was general knowledge as it was all kept off the dojo.

Long story short, they got married. He was a stevedore, in charge of all the other stevedores.
She was a gold digger. They were married for two years, got along great.

He bought them a very nice house. House was in his name. She was especially attentive to him. Started cooing that she wanted the house to be in both of their names. Which was fine with him, he just never got around to it.

One morning he goes off to work. Kiss and hug at the door. He comes back ten hours later to an empty house. And I mean empty. Every single piece of furniture gone, she even took all the lightbulbs out of the lights, all the silverware, all the toilette paper, everything. Even took the face plates off the light switches.

The only thing that was left were divorce papers taped to the wall.

She was a belt bunny alright. Like the Rabbit of Caerbannog in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Years ago, one of my blackbelts, one of the nicest people I’ve known, started dating one of the brown belts. She had had affairs with several of the students. None of this was general knowledge as it was all kept off the dojo.

Long story short, they got married. He was a stevedore, in charge of all the other stevedores.
She was a gold digger. They were married for two years, got along great.

He bought them a very nice house. House was in his name. She was especially attentive to him. Started cooing that she wanted the house to be in both of their names. Which was fine with him, he just never got around to it.

One morning he goes off to work. Kiss and hug at the door. He comes back ten hours later to an empty house. And I mean empty. Every single piece of furniture gone, she even took all the lightbulbs out of the lights, all the silverware, all the toilette paper, everything. Even took the face plates off the light switches.

The only thing that was left were divorce papers taped to the wall.

She was a belt bunny alright. Like the Rabbit of Caerbannog in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
That happened to a guy I was stationed with in Germany. Married a German national, they were very happy. He rotated back to Florida. Was there for a few years, went TDY for 120 days and came back to an empty house very much as you describe (though this was base housing, so she didn't take the light covers.)

In other news, 90% of this thread is incredibly creepy and sad.

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In other news, 90% of this thread is incredibly creepy and sad.
Agreed. However, it is the world in which we move around every day. Strive to be better, the world isn't.

Young men (guilty back in the day) do dumb, and oftentimes cruel, things to young women. Young women sometimes do make decisions and choices which boggle the reasonable mind (I've a 28 y/o daughter... oh boy, stories...).

Maturation is a process, right? Some people curb, or have it curbed For them, and they stick in a certain point of their own process.

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just handled a case for a guy who literally had this type of thing happen. It was sad, the guy literally had no idea what "he'd done." Found out during the case off a standard background check of previous addresses... she'd lived in about 10 different states and had done this same thing to at least FOUR other guys. Nothing to be done about it, practically speaking. Just get up, and move forward.

Latest Discussions