Been Awhile...

TheArtofDave

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yes, I know it has been awhile since I've posted anything. But I'm very pleased to announce that after some missteps in life, and working out those problems even though it was a bit of a pain, my fault I know right?

But , with the support of my close friends. Came to the conclusion I made a mistake, and the best thing about making a mistake is rebounding from it. I have. I went through 9 months of tech college, and when in the middle I made the mistake I kept going to school. So now I've got an EPA license, & can work Heating & Air. I'm just trying to find an area of it that doesn't break my back when I work. But next month I'm also going to get back into Martial Arts. I'm not concerned with just getting a black belt. I've got a new sense of passion. I want to grow as a martial artist, and enjoy the journey. Maybe hit me some competitions as time goes on.

I'm a firm believer that anybody can wear a black belt. But without the knowledge behind it that black belt is just for looks.

Anyway I'm Dave, and look forward chatting with you guys again. Getting back into commenting on the MMA sections, and whatever other that sparks my interests again.

Take care all, and good luck in your various training exercises.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Dave. Hope to catch you around on the boards.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back, Dave...

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome back. A lot of times those who have had some missteps in life and have learned from them, have the most to teach the rest of us. Your views on why one gets into the MA show some clear thinking...keep us updated on your journey.

Latest Discussions