Asa Rainey

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok, well I have been on the mat with him in the last few weeks and months and he still is "mixing" it up! and I am sure if you wanted to test his skill he would be happy to oblige you and tame your curiosity. Just say'n. OH, and I would love to watch, we can put it on youtube for all to see.
So would he fight or would he do that typical Kenpo thing of me having to stand there and be a punchbag for him doing techniques on me,..and also just to inform you since you seem to be getting butt hurt I never said whether or not this guy is good or not but what I’m saying is everyone should be forced to Do a hard test to prove they deserve it and not just presented it oh and btw challenging people isn’t allowed on here

sumdumguy

Green Belt
Reaction score
or maybe they just "keyboard warrior" their way to the top... seems to be working here.
So would he fight or would he do that typical Kenpo thing of me having to stand there and be a punchbag for him doing techniques on me,..and also just to inform you since you seem to be getting butt hurt I never said whether or not this guy is good or not but what I’m saying is everyone should be forced to Do a hard test to prove they deserve it and not just presented it oh and btw challenging people isn’t allowed on here
Wasn't a challenge, but an offer to satisfy your own challenge to the individual posted here. He still fights as well as the rest. Done here good luck on your Keyboard warrior Mastery and Grand puba ship. While I certainly do agree with you on some, this is NOT one.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
or maybe they just "keyboard warrior" their way to the top... seems to be working here.

Wasn't a challenge, but an offer to satisfy your own challenge to the individual posted here. He still fights as well as the rest. Done here good luck on your Keyboard warrior Mastery and Grand puba ship. While I certainly do agree with you on some, this is NOT one.
Lol where did I challenge anyone? State the exact quote where I challenged him and nope no keyboard warrior here. I have happily said this same thing to numerous Kenpo seniors I’ve done Kenpo most of my life and am a third dan black belt and have also competed in boxing, Muay Thai and mma and have studied Krav Maga the last 5 years I like the system Of Kenpo but there is a lot of nonsense in it behind the scenes Which causes very poor practitioners at senior ranks.

Not to mention the utter BS of someone recently getting a ninth dan from the recommendation of a man who died 2 years ago and when he died this man in question was not even an 8th dan. So yeah....again I never challenged anyone I simply stated that I believe that any rank should only be awarded from a grading....you seem to have gotten butt hurt over it....but I do not apologise that is my opinion and I stand by it

sumdumguy

Green Belt
Reaction score
Lol where did I challenge anyone? State the exact quote where I challenged him and nope no keyboard warrior here. I have happily said this same thing to numerous Kenpo seniors I’ve done Kenpo most of my life and am a third dan black belt and have also competed in boxing, Muay Thai and mma and have studied Krav Maga the last 5 years I like the system Of Kenpo but there is a lot of nonsense in it behind the scenes Which causes very poor practitioners at senior ranks.

Not to mention the utter BS of someone recently getting a ninth dan from the recommendation of a man who died 2 years ago and when he died this man in question was not even an 8th dan. So yeah....again I never challenged anyone I simply stated that I believe that any rank should only be awarded from a grading....you seem to have gotten butt hurt over it....but I do not apologise that is my opinion and I stand by it

Now that I know which clan you are with I know the source, the challenge comes in the form of questioning the worthiness of his promotion! As for the guy you are talking about I know the situation and story and have NO comment. I am very familiar with Mr. Rainey though and very confident that put in any situation he would be just fine! Not butt hurt, just wanted to give some insight to this instance of ranking in Kenpo. Trust me, I am in agreement with you on most of the ranking issues in the Kenpo world. However I reserve my comments for the most heinous offenders. Good Luck

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Now that I know which clan you are with I know the source, the challenge comes in the form of questioning the worthiness of his promotion! As for the guy you are talking about I know the situation and story and have NO comment. I am very familiar with Mr. Rainey though and very confident that put in any situation he would be just fine! Not butt hurt, just wanted to give some insight to this instance of ranking in Kenpo. Trust me, I am in agreement with you on most of the ranking issues in the Kenpo world. However I reserve my comments for the most heinous offenders. Good Luck
Well that’s good that you know what “clan” I am with even though I am not with any organisation at all because I’m sick of all the nonsense that comes with the system

Latest Discussions