Armed invader slaps around Nana! Dad and son made sure there was one less armed invader!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All you thugs out there...you may TRY to invade a home, but you never, I say never...hurt someone's Nana.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/06/robber_killed_inside_east_side.html
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Josephine Clark said her family was compliant when a man entered their house in Cleveland and tried to rob them early Friday morning -- until he slapped her in the face.

Clark's son and grandson went on the attack after the robber hit her. The robber ended up shot dead with his own shotgun.
The whole article is well worth the read, but I can't resist sharing this last quote from the grandmother:

"I've lived here for 20 years and nothing like this has ever happened," Josephine Clark said. "I should have hit him with a rolling pin."
You GO girl ;)

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd be much the same as those chaps too. Well done lads.

You have to wonder what the effect would be if that was the normal end, one way or another, for those who invade anothers home? It has to be worth a try {true presumption of innocence for the homeowner} doesn't it?

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like the fact that no one was arrested at the time.

Also, everything in my house is a 'Nana'.

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Outstanding! I bet the little thug felt he could do anything, and slapped the old lady just to prove it.

And now he is now a Darwin Award winner!

Deaf

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Like a drop of chlorine in the gene pool.........

Latest Discussions