Anyone want to buy a black belt?

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
I just came across this on E-Bay...

Get Your Black Belt (1st Dan) From International Can-Am Karate Academy

Available in either Kenpo or Wado - Ryu

You will receive a high quality diploma as pictured here with your name and date of certification without ever doing any tests or kata's. You will become a permanent member of my school without any dues or monthly charges ever. Take this opportunity to become the Black Belt you always wanted to be.

Right before this post, the current bidding was only $12.00!!!! This is truly sad and unfortunate.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeti said:

You will receive a high quality diploma as pictured here with your name and date of certification without ever doing any tests or kata's. You will become a permanent member of my school without any dues or monthly charges ever. Take this opportunity to become the Black Belt you always wanted to be.

Right before this post, the current bidding was only $12.00!!!! This is truly sad and unfortunate.
Woo HOO! Im gonna be a BLACK BELT.

Er, uh, yeah.

shane23ss

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yeti said:

Can I do this and have two?

shane23ss

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thunderbolt said:
sure you can BUT you have to pay the second one for 1/2 of the actual cost.!
Can I buy five and be 5th degree?:rolleyes:

Pacificshore

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have a nice laser printer with cool certificate graphics......I also have the hook-up for belts I can get dirt cheap, any color.....so instead of payin him/her, just send ur $$$ my way and I'll put whateva you want on the homemade certificate :uhyeah:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I saw the same thing..Did you see the one that offers a Doctorite in the martial arts? I think they were asking $ 35.00...

M

marshallbd

Yeti said:

Here is another I found by going to this guys feedback and clicking the links from there. Become a Certified 1st Degree Black Belt in kenpo 2 CD SET STEP BY STEP YELLOW TO 1ST DEGREE BLACK BELTLooks like he bought his black belt!!! So heres to him and his school :2xBird2:

Latest Discussions