Anyone see Terminator 3 yet?

G

Galvatron

I saw it earlier today...good movie. I won't spoil it for anyone, but it's got an unexpected ending.

I highly suggest it!!

:)

OP
G

Galvatron

oops just saw i posted this is the wrong section...
oopsie

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
Terminator 2 negated Terminator 1 so that neither really happened, how do they justify a 3?:confused:

lol....i saw it, and i don't think they actually ever do if you ask me. plot holes galore, and tons of goofy one-liners and scenes with really bad humor.

but hey...it's an arnold movie for sure. tons of action and some good effects. i had a good time watching it.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I liked it. Was it kinda Holey? Yeah... was it overly goofy at times? Yeah

It was cool as heck tho.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It really was a good ride of a movie. Everybody is talking about 'Plot Holes' ... I didn't see any plot holes ... It is Science Fiction ... we're supposed to suspend a certain level of disbelief.

Seems there was a Star Trek thread around this site that scared even me ( a life long trekker ) with the knowledge that some of you have concerning that series. And we were talking about it like it was real ... Sub-Space Doesn't Exist! ...

Nor do 'Terminators' .. but boy, it sure was a fun movie.

Peace,

Mike

OP
J

jeffkyle

I haven't seen it yet, but I really really want to!!!
I am sure I will see it soon...maybe when the weather cools down and I don't have tons of work to do outside. :(

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I saw it in a double feature with the Hulk. I thought T3 was alright for an action flick, but it felt like it was so fast paced that it was over in 30 min. I guess its just a perception thing. Meanwhile the Hulk felt like it was 3 hrs. long. I think T3 had a ton of holes, but time travel movies are always hard to keep track of. :armed:

I would personally like to see Arnold do a new Conan movie with Conan in his elder "King" years. I think it would be believable considering how much he has aged since the other movies. :knight:

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

well yes in a way T2 should have been the end... however T3 relies on the point that no matter what you do you cant change the future... so instead of a private company using the past terminators to create skynet... a top secert military weapons disgn group comes up with it and the first line of terminators... so here comes arnold to save the day again lol... as for conan i have heard rumors that that is in the works... but i dont see how if he is planning to run for govenor

OP
T

TKDman

Originally posted by Seig
Terminator 2 negated Terminator 1 so that neither really happened, how do they justify a 3?:confused:

No kidding you think they could come up with a better storyline instead of copying T2 all over again with a feminist view this time. I wanted it to be as good as T2 so bad it ended up being a joke... I mean its apnosphere was nothing compared to T2, sorry John Patrick was the best foe...

"Terminatrix" - Yawn ZZZZZzzzzzZzzzZZzzz

Arnie really needed a smash hit after his last 10 box office disasters..

OP
G

Galvatron

Originally posted by TKDman

Arnie really needed a smash hit after his last 10 box office disasters..

$87,000,000 in 9 days...
I'd say he's well on his way to having one :)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by OULobo

I would personally like to see Arnold do a new Conan movie with Conan in his elder "King" years.

Totaly... King Conan with his son Conn... That has the makings of a phenominal movie... of course, would it SELL???

OP
K

Kimpatsu

I thought T3 was rubbish. It should never have been made; a decrepit Arnie and totally obvious storyline. Linda Hamilton thought so, too, which is why she wasn't in it.
I was terribly disappointed.

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For me, T3 certainly doesn't match T1 but i enjoyed it.
Its just entertainment for me. I don't dig too deep and analyze it. just cheap entertainment! Arnold looked pretty awesome for 56 years old.

OP
K

Kimpatsu

Originally posted by stickarts
Arnold looked pretty awesome for 56 years old.
That was just camera angles. He's got quite a belly on him these days.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is now at a second-run theatre near us and my wife and son and I would like to see it. Is it appropriate for our nine year old daughter? She's mature for her age, and would like to go, but we aren't sure if it's a good idea.

Latest Discussions