Anyone here familiar with Kevin Secours?

Mr. President

Green Belt
Reaction score
I know he has a martial arts school in Canada and that he has several black belts. Proficient in Jiu Jitsu, Systema, Krav Maga, Kali... He was also the combat consultant for the latest Splinter Cell game.

Can anyone tell me how good of a teacher he is?

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well if they made a video game with he he must be great

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Im just playing that was just funny to me I guess I never thought that they would actually use consultants to make games. I should play one of these games some time if they are that realistic.

OP
M

Mr. President

Green Belt
Reaction score
Im just playing that was just funny to me I guess I never thought that they would actually use consultants to make games. I should play one of these games some time if they are that realistic.

There you go:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Kevin is a good guy and a very good instructor. Before he left Systema to go his own route I attended a couple of Vladimir Vasiliev seminars that he hosted in Montreal (beautiful city and people) One seminar was in the Summer and one in the Winter, both faces of the city were interesting. Both Kevin and I attended many various Systema seminars and I had a chance to train with he and a bunch of his students over the years. The students were friendly and skilled and I have been able to maintain friendships with some even though it has been a number of years since we were on the same floor. Kevin speaks French (Montreal French) fluently and can teach in both English and French. I do not know about today but back then he was working with-in the Canadian school system and was a professionally trained credentialed educator, a highly advantageous skill to bring to martial arts instruction. He is very skilled and physically gifted and has great articulations and explanations. He had a good you tube channel back then and I suppose still does all though I have not seen any of his work in sometime. He had a DVD called “Primal Power” which if still available I can easily recommend. I think he has written a couple of books although I have not read them, but, his published articles are very good. If given the chance I would recommend training with Kevin.

Regarding the gaming industry, Kevin (splinter Cell) and Sonny Puzikas (who was featured in Call of Duty -Black OP’s) and a couple of other folks I know have indeed done work in that industry. I have never seen the games and do not consider them healthy, but, do not blame anyone for doing the work in that or the movie industry, it is entertainment and helps pay the bills. Seems very entertaining.

Regards
Brian King

SENC-33

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have been to 2 seminars with Kevin leading and he is as good as they come.....

Latest Discussions