Anyone heard of Bushido Martial Arts Store?

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I made a large order from this store yesterday, then discovered that their toll-free number is "not available" in my area. Has anyone successfully ordered from them?

The owner is "Sensei-Joe Diamante," phone calls go to a Joe Lopez; he hasn't called me back.

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi Stac3y

I made a large order from this store yesterday, then discovered that their toll-free number is "not available" in my area. Has anyone successfully ordered from them?

The owner is "Sensei-Joe Diamante," phone calls go to a Joe Lopez; he hasn't called me back.
I also got the same thing when I called the toll free number.
You could try his face book or email.
You could contact your credit card or bank to stop payment.

I do not know how long it has been since you called so it could be he is out of town or what ever.
If it was me I would call my credit card of bank and explain the situation with them.

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
are they http://www.bushidomartialarts.com/ ? If you can't get ahold of them, call any United Studios of Self Defense. They should have a contact number for you. They're not the same company... but they're the same company. Get it?

also, their regular number should be 949.581.7228

OP
S

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
are they http://www.bushidomartialarts.com/ ? If you can't get ahold of them, call any United Studios of Self Defense. They should have a contact number for you. They're not the same company... but they're the same company. Get it?

also, their regular number should be 949.581.7228

Nope. Different place. I talked to the owner this morning; I hope it's straightened out now.

Latest Discussions