Anyone heard of Bushido Martial Arts Store?

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I made a large order from this store yesterday, then discovered that their toll-free number is "not available" in my area. Has anyone successfully ordered from them?

The owner is "Sensei-Joe Diamante," phone calls go to a Joe Lopez; he hasn't called me back.

Last edited:

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just to be clear, you mean Bushido Martial Arts Supply in Irvine, CA?

OP
S

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Just to be clear, you mean Bushido Martial Arts Supply in Irvine, CA?

Nope. Bushido Martial Arts Store.com in New York. Talked to the owner today, and got it straightened out, I think.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hope you did, because I've never heard of them, course, NY is a big place. If you have an address, I know lots of people in NY. I could ask that someone stop by and see for themselves.

SenseiJoeDiamante

White Belt
Reaction score
To reply to Stacey and anybody else that has run into a problem with www.BushidoMartialArtsStore.com
I am Sensei Joe Diamante/Lopez from the Bushido Martial Arts Store and I want to offer my deepest
apology’s to anybody who has been inconvenienced by “MY” lack of communication with the people who have come to my site and did not receive a response or even have their order filled. I will not offer any explanations for “MY” errors; however I do accept full responsibility.
What I can say is that Bushido Martial Arts Store is a new Online business and I Sensei Joe Diamante/Lopez is also a white belt in the online business world. At this point “Unfortunately” I am learning this business the same way I learned how to fight in the streets of NYC, The Hard Way! Nevertheless with time and constant learning I know I will become a High Ranking Black Belt in the online business world. Just as I did with my Martial Arts training
As a note Stacey and anybody else that was inconvenienced finically. Was completely reimbursed immediately and we talked on the phone as I offered my personal apology’s.
If anybody else has any questions about myself, my training or Bushido Martial Arts store. You are welcome to visit me at the store or my new blog which I am also working on. Or you can find me here in the Martial Talk community as I do plan to be part of it.
I wish you all great success I all that you do.

OP
S

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I must apologize to Sensei Joe for not going back and updating this thread. Sorry about that.

I was, indeed, fully reimbursed, and quickly. The incident caused me some difficulties, but was completely resolved.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT Sensei Joe! I don't suppose you are going international yet? :)

SenseiJoeDiamante

White Belt
Reaction score
INTERNATIONAL? Well not just yet. Like I said I'm a white belt maybe with a stripe but that’s it. Just like my martial arts training and as I instruct my students. Easy does it, but do it, before you know it you will end up exactly where you want to be.
Thank You GrandMaster for the welcome. It's funny, my first day being part of MT, kind of reminds me of the day when I was a little "bushido" age 7 and I first walked into Tremont karate school in the Bronx. I remember the smell, Sensei Antonio Pereira Screaming at who knows what and me not knowing where to begin. Well there no smell, no screaming but I don't know where to begin. But that’s good because it's just another opportunity to grow and that’s always a gift.
Again I Thank You....

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's nice to have another karateka on board far too many of these TKD types. around........I'm joking :)

Look forward to reading more of your posts.

Latest Discussions