anyone ever use this site

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
long story short was trying to get ahold of a sensei and let him know i cant make his event but everytime i clicked the contact us page this came up
after seeing what it was looks kinda cool thinking about using it as well
just wondering if anyone use it for the karate school or just in day to day life
http://www.genbook.com/pricing.html

kittybreed

Green Belt
Reaction score
I looked at it and I think you'd have to have the need to make a lot of appointments to justify the cost plus have something people really want. I also think most folks like a personal touch. My husband sets a lot of appointments as a property appraiser and he always talks to the people when he sets appointments up. I'd be interested in what businesses use it.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For some businesses, I can see this being useful. But I don't see it having a place in Martial Arts, it is a too personal business. Plus, it is one where repeat customers are REQUIRED. In fact, your business is built on having a personal rapport with people.

This type of site would be GREAT for businesses like hairdressers, oil change places, massage parlors, stuff like that especially where someone different is meeting you each time.

Now if you want to use a service like that for repeat appointments, i.e. students that are already locked in need a private lesson, I think it would work if you have enough of that. But I would only give out the link to established students. Walks ins or new students should definitely talk to you the first time!

Latest Discussions