anybody know anything about the guelph tkd club?

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
hey, i recently moved, and am stuck between 2 arts, judo, and tkd. i can't seem to get a hold of the tkd dojang, as the # is no longer availible. does anyone know of this club (Guelph Olympic TKD, should probably name the dojang)? or the name David Wright?
thanks, taco

Butch

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Have you tried going by to see if the school is still open?
Butch

OP
mj_lover

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
sadly i havn't as i have no clue to the hours. i nmight next week, if i get some time to waste..techincally i don't haae time for a ma atm, but, what can you do?
thanks for the reply

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
mj_lover said:
hey, i recently moved, and am stuck between 2 arts, judo, and tkd. i can't seem to get a hold of the tkd dojang, as the # is no longer availible. does anyone know of this club (Guelph Olympic TKD, should probably name the dojang)? or the name David Wright?
thanks, taco
what's the number you have?
here's a directory for you http://www.taekwondo.on.ca/membership_south_western.htm
you moved to Ontario, right?

OP
mj_lover

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
that is the # i had, but i think the website is a little out of date, as Master Philip Villaneuva no longer ownes the london school ( where i came from)

and iaido? new word..should look into it, thanks!

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
mj_lover said:
that is the # i had, but i think the website is a little out of date, as Master Philip Villaneuva no longer ownes the london school ( where i came from)

oh no wait
i dont think you're looking for Iaido... it's japanese sword art!
what i would do is call up other schools and ask them. TKD schools do a lot of tournaments usually so they might now each other. on the other hand, they might hate each other too. so take guard when u ask
you can also contact the webmaster from that site i gave you and he can find out for you. just keep asking you will get there eventually!
good luck

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj_lover said:
Iaido is an art of the samurai sword. Guelph has an extremely active group that does it. Lots of fun, but very different!

MasterWright

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hi Mj,Guelph Olympic Taekwondo is at the Guelph Optimist club (Tuesday and Thursday evenings)and our # is 519-763-0957. Call for class times.

Master Wright-G.O. Taekwondo

thanks, taco

Latest Discussions