Any new Kenpo people hitting the movie scree

• Thread starter Chicago Green Dragon
  • Start date
C

Chicago Green Dragon

Hello

I was wondering if anybody knows of anybody new who practices Kenpo hitting the movie or TV screen?

I enjoy watching Jeff Speakman.

But, I know there are a lot of Kenpo people out there too.

Does anybody know if there is something new in the mix coming out ?

Chicago Green
Dragon :asian:

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
i'm sure there's lots of kenpo guys that would like to be paid thousands of dollars to star in a movie...

but i guess there aren't too many kenpo mugs out there that were made for the silver screen...:D

Kenpodoc

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Frank Trejo to light up the silver screen. He's got the charisma and he's got the chops.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by tarabos
i'm sure there's lots of kenpo guys that would like to be paid thousands of dollars to star in a movie...

but i guess there aren't too many kenpo mugs out there that were made for the silver screen...:D

Guess we'll have to stick with Steven Seagal, for now, Thanks to Tarbos!;)

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kenpodoc
I'm waiting for Frank Trejo to light up the silver screen. He's got the charisma and he's got the chops.

trejo would make a good villan. in fact he could have played tanaka in The Perfect Weapon...although he isn't asian...:D

on that note...i really wish it would have been possible for Mr. Parker to be the villan and whoop up on Speakman...

or maybe be the head instructor at the local dojo and show some of his stuff. i guess that would have made speakman's moves look pretty crappy though huh?

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by tarabos
trejo would make a good villan. in fact he could have played tanaka in The Perfect Weapon...although he isn't asian...:D

on that note...i really wish it would have been possible for Mr. Parker to be the villan and whoop up on Speakman...

or maybe be the head instructor at the local dojo and show some of his stuff. i guess that would have made speakman's moves look pretty crappy though huh?

Well, while you're at it, maybe you can get Dennis Conatser as the "Stunt Double" for Trejo?:eek:

OP
C

Chicago Green Dragon

Are tooo funny...

I could not stop laughing....

I studied Aikido a number of years back with one of Segals teachers (Fumio Toyoda) that moved here to the states.
Its a shame he passed the other year. I think he would have gotten a kick out of those small movies.
When Segal filmed "Above the Law" He was hanging out at our dojo and Sensi wasnt the most happiest of him either.

Thanks for posting the link.

Chicago Green
Dragon :asian:

Greggers69

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
That was probably the best Steven Seagal movie I'd seen so far. Dang thanks it was great. :asian:

Latest Discussions