Movies or TV programs with Kenpo fighting

lookey13

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys ,iam new to Kenpo and was wondering if you know any Movies or Tv programs that show Kenpo in action.

Brian Jones

Blue Belt
Reaction score
You can look up any of the movies Jeff Speakman has done, they are all pretty available. On or two of the Pink Panther movies from the 70's featured Ed parker as did his "Classic" Kill The Golden Goodse. I can't think of any more current shows that featurre kenpo, but there is a scattering of old shows from the '60's where Mr. Parker was a guest

OP
lookey13

lookey13

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Brian ill look out for the old Pink Panther movies i had no idea Ed Parker was in them, also after your advice i scanned the internet for The Golden Goodse and found this clip http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi123339545/ ,the wheelchair clip is a must see, hope i can get my hands on the dvd.

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Brian ill look out for the old Pink Panther movies i had no idea Ed Parker was in them, also after your advice i scanned the internet for The Golden Goodse and found this clip http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi123339545/ ,the wheelchair clip is a must see, hope i can get my hands on the dvd.

Ed Parker was in a movie called "Seven." Not the Brad Pitt/Morgan Freeman movie.

I had heard that Matt Damon trained in kenpo under Dan Inosanto for the fight choreography in the Bourne Series.

Al Hooper wrote a series of books where the protagonist was a kenpo expert.

OP
lookey13

lookey13

White Belt
Reaction score
Ed Parker was in a movie called "Seven." Not the Brad Pitt/Morgan Freeman movie.

I had heard that Matt Damon trained in kenpo under Dan Inosanto for the fight choreography in the Bourne Series.

Al Hooper wrote a series of books where the protagonist was a kenpo expert.

Great news KenpoDave thanks for that, my TV viewing is taken over for the next week or so :) can we can call it training?? lol, Have you read any of the Al Hooper books?

Latest Discussions