Another new MT Black Belt

Way to go!

I need to get typing...I remember a point where I had almost caught TW ...and now she's got like a thousand posts on me...

not that I've been keeping score....:uhohh:

Well Bignick, you do have a reason...maybe you've been typing other stuff... Besides I've slowed down too.....I think. For awhile there my 'puter was going real slow!! hehe just hadn't rebooted in a long time. Haven't been on as much...so you may catch up yet! ;) TW

Congratulations, Kyo Sa Nim!

Seig said:
As this is my 6000th post, I am on strike. I am done posting, fini. I have nothing left to say.

At least until tomorrow or unless a problem comes up.
Congrats Seig! WhooHoo!

Congrats on hitting the 6,000 mark Seig!!! :partyon:

Tess is not far behind with 29 to go!!!! :partyon:

Mike

Crap, I missed that in my early morning haze, Seig. 6000! Wow! We can all only aspire ...

... to be a "Hit Man."

KenpoTess said:
see I knew he talked more than me :roflmao:
Yeah, but you'll catch up soon - just add to that little list. :rtfm::boing1::lol:

KenpoTess said:
Ohhh I endeavor to catch up indeed Georgia heheee.. Just watch me :D
Oh really Tess? Ya think maybe the same thing will happen as it did last time... remember where we kept egging you on to answer our useless posts on this thread and brought you over the top? :D

KenpoTess said:
*looking soo very innocently around* ;) @ Lisa.. ohhh ya never know til ya try *giggles*
*looking very innocent too...

psst... Tess... what ya making for dinner tonight? :D

*snickering .. ohhh let's see..a big pot of homemade Spaghetti & Meatballs.. cuz it's gotten brrrr here again.. was 67 tuesday and only 32 as of right now.. baah..

what are you making Lisa :D

KenpoTess said:
*snickering .. ohhh let's see..a big pot of homemade Spaghetti & Meatballs.. cuz it's gotten brrrr here again.. was 67 tuesday and only 32 as of right now.. baah..

what are you making Lisa :D
Well... I am going to make Honey/Garlic chicken breast with brown rice and I am not sure but I think I will makes some green beans too! YUM!

Caesar salad sounds good too! :D

Latest Discussions

Back