And How OLD Do YOU Feel Today??

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
7starmantis said:
I ran into a kid the other day who thought Travolta's first movie was Pulp Fiction!! I wanted to kick him in the crotchal area!

7sm

But who REALLY wants to remember "Grease", "Saturday Night Fever" or "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble"? Washed them out of the memory banks along with "Xanadu" and those other Pop Star/Wannabe Movie Star movies of the 70's.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Been walking a beat today..My legs feel like 100..

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I was signing for a package from a ups guy with one of those digital signer thingys. I said to him " I give it 2 generations and kids will be asking 'daddy,whats a pencil'?".
He replied "last week,I had to show my kids what a record was and had to explain that it was an ancient plastic cd".

we hugged.we teared. we went our seperate ways.......:waah:

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
The other day I mentioned Bruce Lee and Elvis Presley in a children's class and all I got was blank stares.

Something else I find funny is whenever I teach white belts about half-mooning (or c-stepping, or whatever your style calls it) I used to explain it as "Remember the opening song for The Monkeys, when they are walking down the street together, it kind of looks like that." Now, I can only say that to students 30 and over.

Latest Discussions