American Kenpo in Arizona?

S

Shinobi

Are there any American Kenpo Instrutors in the Phoenix area that teaches American Kenpo as Ed Parker taught it? The few i've come across seem to have changed alot of Master Parkers stuff.

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shinobi
Are there any American Kenpo Instrutors in the Phoenix area that teaches American Kenpo as Ed Parker taught it? The few i've come across seem to have changed alot of Master Parkers stuff.

You should be within 2hrs of Mr. Dennis Conatser as featured in the Journey. He would be worth making some arrangement to train with. He is a member here, I think he is Goldendragon. Check the Members listing. But I bet he will see this and post soon enough anyway.

Mr. Conatser is outstanding. I highly reccomend that you meet with him and see what you can do.

Good luck.

OP
S

Shinobi

Thanks! Good to hear there is Kenpo in AZ. Most of the places I see in the phone book and call have disconnected #'s and such.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shinobi

I am here in Scottsdale, been here for years... (since '71). I even knew and studied with Ed Parker for years. I do teach Ed Parker Kenpo and enjoy the curriculum that put forth.

Be glad to talk with you....
[email protected]
:asian:

Latest Discussions