Alright, everyone moon mj-hi-yah!!!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'll pick up and keep my catwoman undies, thank you.

*leaving with a dignified walk*

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kempogeek said:
Good thing that I don't have th capability to post a "smiley" that moons (I Have Web TV) because I wouldn't want to show off my fat butt. Believe me it's not a sight you want to see. But if you like MJ, I'll offer to pick up the undies while you handle the towels. I used to clean a grocery store's meat dept. so Im not afraid of doing messy work. :cool: Best regards, Steve
Real time pics will not be not necessary (Church Chat lady voice) thanks (unless you want to send it to Billy Hee hee) You're perfect for the job Steve, you're hired, but I must warn you though the pay's not too good. And please leave Catwoman's undies alone, she purrfurrs to pick them up herself. Thanks! I'll leave you two hampers one for t-shirts and socks and one for the poopoo undies (Young Frankenstein) LOL

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
dubljay said:
*sits down*
uhh.gif

I'll have no part in this foolishness.

moon.gif

*runs away*
Georgia did you get that snap in before he ran out?

K

Kempogeek

The pay is not that important. Just want to do my share here. I hope that I didn't offend anyone with that statement of not being afraid of dirty work and picking up undies. Just to be safe I took that statement out. The 2 hampers will work. Thanks again MJ. I'll stick a post it note on me to remind myself to leave the Catwoman undies alone. Dont want to make any enemies here. :cool: Occasionally my mind wonders. Best regards, Steve

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kempogeek said:
The pay is not that important. Just want to do my share here. I hope that I didn't offend anyone with that statement of not being afraid of dirty work and picking up undies. Just to be safe I took that statement out. The 2 hampers will work. Thanks again MJ. I'll stick a post it note on me to remind myself to leave the Catwoman undies alone. Dont want to make any enemies here. :cool: Occasionally my mind wonders. Best regards, Steve
No worries Steve we're in the B&G now just being silly and you can let your hair down here but thanks for your respectful edit :asian: , and apparently Billy is leading a revolution to let your draws down in here as well, and so long as it's just a smilie the towel smacks won't hurt as much! :uhyeah:

K

Kempogeek

Thanks MJ. Im always trying to break out of my shell when it comes to this. I like to have fun with friends but also want to be respectful. I'll try to let down my hair more often while in the B&G. At least whatever hair I have left as Im slowly balding. :cool: Have a great rest of the weekend everyone. Best regards, Steve

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kempogeek said:
Thanks MJ. Im always trying to break out of my shell when it comes to this. I like to have fun with friends but also want to be respectful. I'll try to let down my hair more often while in the B&G. At least whatever hair I have left as Im slowly balding. :cool: Have a great rest of the weekend everyone. Best regards, Steve
Sounds like a great combination to me! Now don't forget to empty the hampers B4U leave! :D

K

Kempogeek

Emptying them now as I type. Getting ready to head to work. Thanks for the reminder MJ. Happy to be of service. :cool: Have a great Sunday! Best regards, Steve

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Shew. Thank god for that one. :)
BWHAHAHAHA did I give permission for real time pics? Georgia, Billy anyone quick snap me again! Let me restate that....no real time moon pics!:rofl: :rofl: Someone please snap Caver he's mooning the bats again!

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
:sits in shocked silence:

Is this what my instructors do when we leave them alone?

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
dubljay said:
Some one keeps asking for a pic huh? well I guess I can do that.
Nice moon! :uhyeah:

Samantha no, really it's much worse, we have silly string fights! Try blocking that! :lol:

Gin-Gin it's never too late! Good form! :viking3:

K

Kempogeek

I thought this had died down since there was no action for a few days. MJ please let me know when my clean up services are no longer required so I can stop moonlighting. (No pun intended) I can also clean up the silly string if you like. Best regards, Steve

Latest Discussions