Alpha Krav Maga Question

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I can't tell the players without a scorecard.

I guess I should have titled this Krav Maga organization questions, but it was Alpha that got me wondering so....

I'm a CMA guy and there are a lot of CMA groups and orgs both good and bad and I happened to be looking at Martial Arts schools in my area and now I see a local TKD school now has Krav Maga Classes and is sporting the "Alpha Krav Maga" logo

What exactly does that really mean?

Is this a good thing, bad thing, or something else?

For that matter what does it mean to be a Kelevra Krav Maga school or "Northeast Regional Training Center Foundation KravMaga"

These 3 are in my area and I have no idea what it means to be an affiliate of this organizations. All I know about Krav Maga is I was once told if you really want to learn Krav Maga you need to go train with Boaz Aviram.

Not looking to go train Krav Maga, just looking understand all these organizations

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alpha Krav Maga Website said:
Alpha Krav Maga's Israeli Self-Defense System will teach you how to earn a Black Belt in Life.

There you have it. Other organizations just teach you to earn a black belt in some stupid martial art. With Alpha Krav Maga you can earn a black belt in life itself!

I'm assuming the curriculum covers topics such as finding a job which pays well but isn't soul-crushing, resolving arguments with your spouse equitably, balancing your checkbook, keeping your house clean, and raising happy, well-adjusted kids.