Adopt a cat

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hee hee hee....one of the reasons I don't adopt male cats...(no offense, fellas). To find out another reason, rent Robin William's live concert in NY. :uhyeah:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not for me. Cats are independent enough then to have an attack cat. I wouldn't mind a Garfield on a diet though.

Had to punch "Drunken Master" on that site. How not to do a back flip with nunchuks...
TW

G

Gary Crawford

I have a beautifull,male black and white long haired cat named Apollo.He has the oddest personality I have ever seen in a cat.he's very freindly and affectionate,especially with strangers,has a strange attachment to sleeping with my shoes and beats up on my dogs!He's just so hard to get mad at.When he wants to be petted,he winks and bats his eyes at ya.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
That was funny! I wonder what set the cat off? Maybe it just didn't like the guy.

My boyfriends cat just wants to be petted all of the time. It's real sweet, and a male. My brother had a female cat that would attack you just because you were walking.

Soldier

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
That's a crazy *** cat. They need to sedate him or something. But if they did, all the animal rights people would go crazy.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Who in there right mind would adopt that cat. He is going to be there for a long time if that really gets shown on TV.

Terry Lee Stoker

Latest Discussions