Adjustable Competition Seeding Dye

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My anniversary is coming up and what better to buy my husband then something he truly wants.

I am looking for an adjustable competition seating die and was wondering what brand names were good and if anyone had any idea where to order one from. I can't get them here at the local hunting/gun/sport store without them ordering it for me and tacking on an exhuberant amount of money.

Any suggestions?

Kreth said:
Um, did you mean a competition seating die? :lol:

LOL....if it is, Dillion and RCBS are pretty good. Lee makes a pretty good Factory Crimp Die as well. What kind of press does he have?

Kreth said:
Um, did you mean a competition seating die? :lol:

Yeah thats what I said :p ;)

Thanks Arnisandyz for trying to help. The press he has now is a Dillon. He said something about a "Redding" I may be spelling that wrong too :eek:

Lisa said:
Yeah thats what I said :p ;)
I was trying to figure out what colored planting materials had to do with firearms... :lol:

Kreth said:
I was trying to figure out what colored planting materials had to do with firearms... :lol:

Ya know...I have heard the word over and over and just spelled it like that in my mind. Never actually saw it written I guess :D

Thought it was some special formula for mixing colors of roses together. I was wondering if he had some botanical competition coming up at the fair or something.

Try http://www.midwayusa.com they have fair deals on Reloading equipment and I believe they carry Redding.

Damn, and I was looking forward to the tracer tree.

Jeff

JeffJ said:
Damn, and I was looking forward to the tracer tree.

Jeff

:p

ya know... a girl can't make one damn mistake around you guys....

:2xBird2:

Back