A new member to the Forum

elmerq

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Martial Art Enthusiast!

Finaly a forum site that has a sense of a real community of transferring information, rather than the dog-eat-dog mentality of other sites. I look forward to talking with anyone about anything related to the martial arts.

I'll give a bit of a background for myself. I've been into the martial arts scene since I was 5 years old and sparsely continued my training in my teen years. I didn't really dive into the martial arts until I joined the military in 2002.

I joined a local martial arts school in Dayton, OH and the head instructor of Guro Jeff Brown. He is a student of Guro Inosanto, Arjan Chai, Pak Herman Suwanda, and Dr. Gyi. I didn't know his the calibur of his resume until later and learned about these legendary masters.

I've trained with my teacher for seven years and created a close relationship with my instructor. He is almost like a father figure to me.

My military career has taken me to Iraq, Africa, Philippines, and all over the United States. I hope my experience is able to help others also and likewise for anyone. I don't mine "advice of the counsel" as it says in Proverbs.

Anyway, thank you to anyone who reads my thread. I appreciate your time and look forward to talking about martial arts.

Elmer Querubin

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your service, and welcome to this site. Enjoy.....

Latest Discussions