5 reasons TaeKwonDo as a system (not individual techniques) breaks down in a Muay Thai ring

Archtkd

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Yep. When you try to access the profile and get an error, that means the account has been suspended.
He/she will resurface with another bogus name and thread, hopping from one subject to another anytime anyone asks him/her meaningful questions about his posts. .

TrueJim

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
If you guys like, I could take his place. "General Choi's momma dressed him funny! A ridgehand is basically like a head butt, only with less head and more butt! Octagons are for sissy-boys...real mean fight in decagons! I saw a video once of a guy who won a street fight and he trained primarily in jump rope...jump rope is gonna rule the MMA. Some guy insulted my girl at the club while I was drunk so I tried to roundhouse him and it failed -- I BLAME TAEKWONDO!!!!"

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
"General Choi's momma dressed him funny! A ridgehand is basically like a head butt, only with less head and more butt! Octagons are for sissy-boys...real mean fight in decagons! I saw a video once of a guy who won a street fight and he trained primarily in jump rope...jump rope is gonna rule the MMA. Some guy insulted my girl at the club while I was drunk so I tried to roundhouse him and it failed -- I BLAME TAEKWONDO!!!!"
Axiom, you can't just take over someone elses account because you got banned. You may be claiming to be truejim but I know the truth...

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you guys like, I could take his place. "General Choi's momma dressed him funny! A ridgehand is basically like a head butt, only with less head and more butt! Octagons are for sissy-boys...real mean fight in decagons! I saw a video once of a guy who won a street fight and he trained primarily in jump rope...jump rope is gonna rule the MMA. Some guy insulted my girl at the club while I was drunk so I tried to roundhouse him and it failed -- I BLAME TAEKWONDO!!!!"
Just for the record, decagons are far to close to circles, and octagons look too much like hexagons (which we all know are overachieving sqares). The only legitimate fighting shape is a nonagon. Here are some reasons why:

Nonagon - Wikipedia

images

images

images

Gnarlie

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Just for the record, decagons are far to close to circles, and octagons look too much like hexagons (which we all know are overachieving sqares). The only legitimate fighting shape is a nonagon. Here are some reasons why:

Nonagon - Wikipedia

images

images

images
I think we should just fight in a Zorb

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like the perfect format to demonstrate the superiority of BJJ. No need to close the distance and force a takedown. No need to worry about evasive strikers. I like it!
And any surface can quickly become "the ground". You could base out above you, and there would be a whole new area of "sweeps" to work on.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
And any surface can quickly become "the ground". You could base out above you, and there would be a whole new area of "sweeps" to work on.
Yes, but any time your in mount, if the weight shifts even suddenly you're now in open guard. Keeping a good position would be impossible.

Archtkd

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
No Korean martial art has elements to deal with the Kenyan charging rhino kick. The footwork mandated by controlling bodies of all Korean martial arts is insufficient to deter an attacking Kenyan trained in the pre-historic arts unearthed by Dr. Leakey.

Latest Discussions