4th NW Throwdown

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Plans are in the works for the 4th NW Throwdown, an event first inspired by and planned at www.bullshido.com.

Think what you like of the website, the idea of a Throwdown is simply for people to gather together, share their arts, insights, and training methods for the betterment of the group.

We have held three so far, and in addition to being wonderfully informative events, they have only grown in size.

The next one is being planned for either 10 - 11 July or 17 - 18 July (only one day - we usually hold them on Saturday, but Sunday is an option as well).

Please, if you are interested in attending this event, chime in with your opinions on the dates as well as what you'd like to see or present for the group. We have had presentations from Kyokushin Karate, Goju-ryu Karate, Judo/BJJ, Arnis, JKD, Yiliquan, and Systema in the past, and I hope to bring in still more variety in the future.

If you'd like to discuss this with me privately, please email me at [email protected].

The cost is simply a "mat fee" donation... The more people we have, the cheaper the cost. It averages out around $10 a person normally.

Hope to see you there.

Latest Discussions