400 New York Police Officers Could Face Charges in Ticket-Fixing Scheme

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As many as 400 cops could face disciplinary charges for fixing tickets in a widening corruption scandal, The New York Post has learned.
The department will charge cops internally in all 12 Bronx precincts -- and possibly other boroughs -- for allegedly helping out friends and family by "losing" paperwork and missing court dates. In turn, parking tickets, moving violations and quality-of-life summonses would be dismissed in court or vanish before ever getting near a judge.
A Bronx grand jury is separately weighing criminal charges against about 40 cops accused of taking bribes to make the violations go away.

Link

**Makes note, pay better attention when driving in NYC**

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Good. I would love to see them charged with the cumulative cost of the tickets and waste of taxpayers time in this nonsense.
I get sick of hearing about some of the cops out here doing the same thing. bunch of damned hypocrites.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good. I would love to see them charged with the cumulative cost of the tickets and waste of taxpayers time in this nonsense.
I get sick of hearing about some of the cops out here doing the same thing. bunch of damned hypocrites.
In a perfect world, there would now be 400 new job openings in NYC.
Sean

Latest Discussions