2010 US Open Hanmadang

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hello all. I hope everyone has been doing well. The site for the 2010 US Open Hanmadang is up and running, https://www.usopentaekwondo.com/ For those who are thinking of attending I would like to ask a favor. Could you go to the site and start on your registration process ( you don't have to check out and pay) and let me know your thoughts on site itself, such as is it user friendly or confusing, etc. I would appreciate it.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry cannot get to it this is what my sytem is telling me.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sorry cannot get to it this is what my sytem is telling me.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

me too, but if you click the second option, proceed (not recommended) it lets you in but flags the page with RED borders saying it isnt safe.

Master K

Green Belt
Reaction score
A couple of questions:

1. Where is it located this year?

2. What are the dates for it this year?

As everyone has cited already there is a problem with your security certificate.

Master K

Green Belt
Reaction score
I finally found the dates for this event. The info is as follows:

2010 U.S. OPEN HANMADANG
July 23-25, 2010
Chicago, IL
Harper College
1200 West Algonquin Road
Palatine, IL 60067-7398