11 yr old Kenpo Student mother murdered

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, We wonder how long these guys will serve time? ....and you know they will do it again and again..when release...

Look at the numbers of repeat offenders....everytime a child goes missing or a person is rape...rob, attack...etc? ...and they find the quilty person(s)...only to serve a short time...and learning begins from other fellow inmates....educations is increase..

Most times it will be a repeat offender.....

Judges,lawyers,police depts,FBI....jobs will always be there...and increasing...

Prisons in Amercia....quarrantee "Growths"...

Paroles is a given..no matter what the crime is today...

GOOD PEOPLE FINISH LAST....and die first...

....The greatest country in the world ....offers the best for our criminals...NOTHING for the victims...

Aloha, ...wonder why martials arts is growing too...(not neccessary better)..

Reaction score
Those scum. There is no suffering that would be enough. Death would be "too good for them."

My prayers are with her and her family. My resolve goes into training myself and those around me harder.

FierySquidFace

Green Belt
Reaction score
That's some sick s**t. Unfortunantly, here in Houston, this kind of thing is not uncommon. That's one reason why it's so important for me to learn as much as I can, and grow strong, as I live alone in a bad neighborhood. It's scary hearing gunshots at night. Even scarrier that you get used to it...