LOL:rofl:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I agree with all except #'s 7 & 8 both.

#7) I can use my 'KI' and ask someone to move an object, or more than likely, someone asks me :( ?

#8) If you mean by Sound you mean wave lengths that include motion through the air or wall or floor. Also, if the person behind you steps into the Light and casts a shadow :D

Nice list, and yes you watch to mch of the 'Z'
:cool:

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
My 9 year old daughter has spent the last several years doing her absolute best to sneak up on me. She has yet to pull it off. Sometimes it is just as simple as her pant legs rubbing together, the sound of her feet padding along the tile floor, the movement of air near me, etc.

Sometimes I just "know" she is there.

So #8 I would dispute, though I don't necessarily say that without a doubt it is just qi... Sure, you can use a large number of explanations to describe what is going on that allows me to just "know" she is there. One of those explanations is that my qi, when extended, senses the movement of the other person's qi, and when they come in contact I am "alerted" of the other person's intent.

There are other more Western and "scientific" sounding explanations, but I don't know that there are many that sound any less strange than the movement of qi. If you know of one, feel free to post it!

As for the others:

1. Fly - Depends on what I had for dinner the night before! :fart:

2. Dye your hair blonde - Why would I want to do that?

3. Shoot fireballs out of your hand - Maybe not from my hands, but after I've had chili or enchiladas... Well, just stay out from behind me! :fart:

4. Set yourself on fire - See #3 above, and imagine an accidental discharge while in confined spaces... :fart:

5. Make your eyes completly white - I don't need qi to do that... I use my mutant abilities to make my eyes completely white!

6. Teleport yourself across the room - Well, I don't think it counts as "teleportation," but if I do it just right, I can darn near blow myself across the room after eating enough saurkraut! :fart:

7. Move objects without touching them - See replies to #s 1, 3, 4 and 6 above!

8. Know someone's behind you without them making a sound - Been discussed.

9. Make dust form a circle around you then make it dissapear - Well, not dust, exactly, but certainly gas! :fart:

10. Go at super-human speed - See reply to #6 above! :fart:

Gambarimasu.
:asian: :tank: :asian:

OP
C

chufeng

Yiliquan1,

You must be "infaltulated" with methane...

If you aren't careful you might have an infartion...

Where were you yesterday???

chufeng

OP
C

chufeng

Inflatulated NOT infaltuated...Damn, I can't even make a good pun without screwing it up.:p

chufeng

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Originally posted by Yiliquan1
My 9 year old daughter has spent the last several years doing her absolute best to sneak up on me. She has yet to pull it off. Sometimes it is just as simple as her pant legs rubbing together, the sound of her feet padding along the tile floor, the movement of air near me, etc.

Sometimes I just "know" she is there.

So #8 I would dispute, though I don't necessarily say that without a doubt it is just qi... Sure, you can use a large number of explanations to describe what is going on that allows me to just "know" she is there. One of those explanations is that my qi, when extended, senses the movement of the other person's qi, and when they come in contact I am "alerted" of the other person's intent.

There are other more Western and "scientific" sounding explanations, but I don't know that there are many that sound any less strange than the movement of qi. If you know of one, feel free to post it!

As for the others:

1. Fly - Depends on what I had for dinner the night before! :fart:

2. Dye your hair blonde - Why would I want to do that?

3. Shoot fireballs out of your hand - Maybe not from my hands, but after I've had chili or enchiladas... Well, just stay out from behind me! :fart:

4. Set yourself on fire - See #3 above, and imagine an accidental discharge while in confined spaces... :fart:

5. Make your eyes completly white - I don't need qi to do that... I use my mutant abilities to make my eyes completely white!

6. Teleport yourself across the room - Well, I don't think it counts as "teleportation," but if I do it just right, I can darn near blow myself across the room after eating enough saurkraut! :fart:

7. Move objects without touching them - See replies to #s 1, 3, 4 and 6 above!

8. Know someone's behind you without them making a sound - Been discussed.

9. Make dust form a circle around you then make it dissapear - Well, not dust, exactly, but certainly gas! :fart:

10. Go at super-human speed - See reply to #6 above! :fart:

Gambarimasu.

Dude. Don't ever come up here to K-Town and eat our Cajun food... you'll blow the town right off the face of the earth! :p (just joking)

OP
C

chufeng

Yiliquan1's ability is a popcorn fart when compared to Yilisifu's...

:p
chufeng

OP
R

Richard S.

i go at super-human speed, at least my wife says so..........

OP
C

chufeng

Richard,

Oh, excuse me, you're having sex...I'll come back in 30 seconds.

:D
chufeng

OP
Y

yilisifu

My skill at projectile flatulence is a gift! Five bucks says I can knock Yiliquan 1 down if we go butt to butt.

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I love ya Dad, but I ain't goin' butt to butt with ya... I remember some choice daytime training at the old Maple street school, and I will simply never challenge your skills with expelling noxious fumes...

Who's the Master?

SIFU!!! Sho'Nuff ain't got nuthin' on you... ;)

Gambarimasu.

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Richard S.
i go at super-human speed, at least my wife says so..........

Poor wife :rofl: :rofl:

/Yari

ps. sorry couldn't help myself

OP
R

Richard S.

Originally posted by chufeng
Richard,

Oh, excuse me, you're having sex...I'll come back in 30 seconds.

chufeng
(27.5 seconds later) well, what do you want?

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Actually, a little known fact about sex that I remember reading somewhere is that Canadian men have the longest average endurance during sex...

Sadly, it's still only 3 and a half minutes. We gotta go back to the gym, folks.

OP
C

chufeng

Cold tends to make the skin go numb...that would explain why Canadians "last longer."

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cold tends to make the skin go numb...that would explain why Canadians "last longer."

Nah, maybe it just takes them a little longer to figure out what's going on;) Unfortunatly, I'm WAY too perceptive:wah:

OP
S

sweeper

as to knowing people are behind you.. They don't have to make a sound, they just have to disrupt sound and air flow.

I mean, we as humans can hear alot more than you pay attention to, most people don't make it a point to listen to those floresant lights fumming or the light bulbs or even the TV or CRT in front of you, but we still perceve these things. When people walk behind you it disrupts the way sound refrats and the way air flows.. well at leaste that's what I notice, but than again I don't realy know much about chi :)

Latest Discussions