Master of Arts
Reaction score
This is still my Favorite movie series of all Time

He was the best
I say better than Jason Mike Norman

"Freddy's da Man"

M

Master of Blades

I thought they were pretty cool but just one of those films that as soon as the sound is off it just doesnt do anything. Turn the lights on as well and you might as well watch Bambi :shrug:

F

fist of fury

No I'm not a big freddy fan. I love horror flicks though Michael Myers is a personal favorite.

K

kenposcum

I'm of the opinion that the scariest movies are those that could have happened, or those based on real killers. "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer" is ultra-freaky. Check it out if you want a scary flick, based on serial killer Henry Lee Lucas.
:asian:

OP
ace

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
1,3,4,5 & the new Night Mare

Fredy Rules i wish they would bring him back.

K

Kenpo Wolf

I liked those kind of movies when I was a teenager, but now I've outgrown them. The first 3 of them was decent but the ones after that sucked even worse then the tv series which was not half bad

BTW, my favorite movie in the genre was a little gem called Near Dark. It was a modern western about vampires.

K

kenposcum

John Carpenter's "In The Mouth of Madness." I need say no more.

F

fist of fury

Originally posted by kenposcum

Very cool Lovecraftian flick. One of John Carpenters better flicks along with The Thing and The Fog. If you like Lovecraft stories check out Dagon. It's a mix of 2 of his stories Dagon adn Shadows over Innsmouth.

K

Kenpo Wolf

Originally posted by kenposcum

How can I forget that one? It gave me chills the first time I saw it and it still does. Does any one know if it's available on dvd. I can't find it anywhere

S

Shinzu

im a BIG FREDDY FAN. 1 was excellent.. 2 was ok... 3 kicked ***. the rest were a bit blah. the new nightmare was really excellent.

although i would like to see freddy again, i think another flick would be overdoing it like Jason X...((YAWN))