your pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

moromoro

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
brisbane australia, zamboanga philippines, sorsogo
"Hello,

Can Anyone give me some good Sword & Dagger drills to teach in my class. I really like how they help develop Eye/hand speed, timing etc...

Thank-you in advance.

Peace & Harmony always

Enoch"

you are pathetic!!

how can you call yourself a teacher when you do not know what to teach and you are asking an internet forum for help on what to teach your class???
i feel sorry for your students..... i know plenty of espada y daga and also garrote y daga drills, some of the basics include, arko, suyop, palakaw but you cannot learn them from a forum you must study with a qualified teacher....preferably the main teacher of the style (grandmaster)......

once again you are pathetic

terry

Seigi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I know plenty of drills from Inosanto Kali.

I asked for more option to share?

I thought that was what this forum was for?

Sorry to offend you.

Peace

Seigi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
This is the last question i will ask on this forum!

Peace

OP
M

moromoro

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
paul i will say this again because i dont think you understood my reply.....

enoch said Can Anyone give me some good Sword & Dagger drills to teach in my class. I really like how they help develop Eye/hand speed, timing etc...

and then paul said
We need more instructors like him who claim FMA; who are always trying to learn from others.

hey paul we do not need FMA instructors who ask for advice on what to teach their class from an internet forum... hahahahahaha
the notion of this makes me sick, you tell this to any grandmaster in the philippines and they will also burst out laughfing....

paul.. who are always trying to learn from others.

yes by all means this is what people should be doing i myself am a personal student of two great FMA grandmasters...

BUT TRYING TO LEARN FROM OTHERS IN A FORUM TO TEACH THEIR CLASS THE NEXT NIGHT.... COME ON THIS IS TOO MUCH....

LEARNING FROM OTHERS IN THIS FORUM AND ASKING ADVICE FOR YOUR PERSONAL TRAINING IS OK IF YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD TEACHER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT IAM AGAINST WHAT HE JUST SAID WANTING TO LEARN TECHNIQUES TO TEACH HIS STUDENTS....

THANKS

TERRY

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
So, you're a trolling child, and you wanted us all to know it?

Okay, consider it noted.

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seigi,

I think most people understood your quest to always improve yourself and serve your students and peers. Please continue to contribute to this forum.

MoroMoro,

With all due respect, please don't be so quick to judge a post. A forum, like a seminar or class is another way to share and maintain knowledge and information. MartialTalk is a destination for "Friendly discussion about the Martial Arts."

I stated this in the other thread and I will quote myself in this one:

"The cool thing about threads like this is that we expand and preserve the reference base for everyone, which is excellent!"

Lets never stop learning and being open to learn from each other!!!

Palusut, Lowly Padawan Learner

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gee Terry,

You are pathetic, you start a new thread instead of replying to one. Oh my gosh how could this happen? I just do not think you should be using a computer onles you learn more first.

Seigi,

Look me up as planned. E-mail or PM me. We can still get together and discuss in person those one on one instructions.

Have A Nice Day Everyone :D

B

bloodwood

SEIGI
Keep on asking questions. Whatever it takes to make yourself better. Besides, I do believe Rich has said he was willing to get together with you and show you in person. That is not learning from a forum. This wouldn't have happened if you didn't ask.

Bloodwood

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
you are pathetic!!

how can you call yourself a teacher when you do not know what to teach and you are asking an internet forum for help on what to teach your class???
i feel sorry for your students..... i know plenty of espada y daga and also garrote y d

Whoa whoa whoa. All Seigi did was ask a question on a forum. This is a man who is willing to learn Filipino martial arts. On the other hand, you have shown an extremely immature attitude by calling another "pathetic."

You just revealed yourself for who you are with this ridiculous post of yours.

I would encourage Seigi to keep on asking questions.

Brian Johns
Columbus. Ohio

OP
M

moromoro

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
even though this whole agenda was sorted out between me seigi and palusut, a lot of people wanted to express their views....

all i was saying and this will be for the last time... is that it is ok to ask questions this is what this is for ..... but SEIGI ASKED QUESTIONS ON WHAT TO TEACH HIS CLASS....

see he asked questions on what to TEACH HIS CLASS...
TO RICH AND WHOOPASS THIS IS MY PROBLEM....HE ASKED QUESTIONS ON HELP TO TEACH HIS CLASS..

AS I SAID TO PAUL BEFORE TO ASK QUESTIONS IS GREAT WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP......
BUT IF A PERSON ASK HELP IN TEACHING HIS CLASS....
THIS IS WRONG...

SEIGI, PAUL AND MYSELF HAVE ALREADY SORTED THIS MATTER OUT AND WITH RESPECT TO SEIGI YOU SHOULD STOP EMBARRASING HIM

Seigi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thank-you to all for your support & e-mails. especially to Mike, Rich, Dan , Paul, John & Others.

I will continue to ask questions & Learn from others.
Be it on a forum, in person, a video, etc...

I will not allow one persons opinion (though he does'nt know me or my experience in the martial arts or how i teach my class) Stop me from learning.

All of you have shown me what true martial artists are:

Respectful & willing to help others

& to this i give my gratitude & i will be contacting many of you for further education.

& Yes i've been studying for years now,
but i will never know everything about Espada Y Daga

Peace & harmony always

OP
M

moromoro

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
hi seigi

if what you said is right keep teaching your class and you can email me and i will be happy to help if i can

also you said

& Yes i've been studying for over 10 years now,
but i will never know everything about Espada Y Daga

i this case i urge you not to teach your class drills for E y D that you learn from here especially since you said you know notthing about it, it is for the benefit of the student....it is best that you learn EyD from a qualified instructor prferable a very high master, many of the pure abanico systems (the most common in eskrima) have great EyD..

keep asking questions....

thanks

terry

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
i this case i urge you not to teach your class drills for E y D that you learn from here especially since you said you know notthing about it, it is for the benefit of the student....

Whoa whoa, I've reread everything that Seigi wrote. Nowhere does he say that he knows nothing about espada y daga. He never said that.

Be very careful not to mischaracterize what someone else said.

Take care,
Brian Johns

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by moromoro
TO RICH AND WHOOPASS THIS IS MY PROBLEM....

As long as you admit it is your problem and keep it your problem and not trying to verbally attack someone.

Yes this is a written format and the body language and smiles or frowns cannot be seen. So, if you approach it with some patience and ask some questions, to further clarify. This is much better at getting result then the in your face, you are wrong way. Well At least this is my opinion from my own experiences.

Take it or leave it.

Have a Nice Day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions