Keep it friendly and polite.

Thanks. :)

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You’ve really done it now. Enoch is a good man. Modern Arnis is his second art and is relatively new to the system. He had a question that he didn’t have the answer to so he made an inquiry on this forum to get the answer. What’s wrong with that? I don’t know what your problem is, but you’re messing with the wrong group of people. Our family may be dysfunctional but it’s still our family and to attack one of us is to risk retribution from the entire group.

It is easy to stir up crap while hiding behind the safety of your computer and another to have the balls to say things to someone face to face. I have proven on more than one occasion that I have balls. So now I say to if you don’t have anything nice to say then, shut your hole!!!! In case you don’t know who I am, my name is Datu Tim Hartman. As one of the leading authorities in the art of Modern Arnis, I feel that Enoch did nothing wrong and that you’re a total @ss!

dont sing it, bring it
I find this funny seeing ALL that we are hearing from you is lip service from a probable armchair quarterback!

Enoch, I’ll be in Detroit April 18th. If you like I would be more than happy to stop by the school and answer any questions.

Datu Tim Hartman
President
World Modern Arnis Alliance
www.wmarnis.com

Moro moron, In case you didn't understand what I wrote, here it is in sign language.:bird: :moon: :bird: :moon: :bird:

OP
M

moromoro

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
brisbane australia, zamboanga philippines, sorsogo
THIS MATTER HAS BEEN SORTED OUT BETWEEN ALL THE PARTIES INVOLVED..
I FOUND IT A LITTLE AMUSING that he asked for help to teach his class..... i dont know who you are i dont care who you are....

ohh one of the leading authorities in modern arnis, whos got a complex here, go to cebu, and zamboanga city or tondo manila and advertise that fact ........ dip **** the term datu means notthing to us filipinos how ****en dare you threaten me with your ****.... (lets play the way you want to play) you know who iam iam one of the highest ranking practitioners of gm navarro, and iam also the only practitioner of my uncles lyabeyesa and buntot pagi system and hilot of zamboanga city and yes i do hope to hold seminars aboard in the future, my website will also be up later this year, i will keep this site posted..

look i have sorted this out and most of the people who have gotten angry with me for posting this reply are now what i consider email pals...check you timing next time DATU.... hahaha

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by moromoro
look i have sorted this out and most of the people who have gotten angry with me for posting this reply are now what i consider email pals

I find that hard to beleave. The fact of the matter is that you attacked one of the family for no reason. You should be more careful than that. If you want to be welcomed on this forum you better start treating people with more respect.

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
First you said:

i this case i urge you not to teach your class drills for E y D that you learn from here especially since you said you know notthing about it, it is for the benefit of the student....

You said that Enoch doesn't know "nothing about it."

I said that Enoch never said that.

You replied:

on his last post

just above where he says peace and harmony

be more alert next time

Okay, let's see what he ACTUALLY said in his last post:

& Yes i've been studying for years now,
but i will never know everything about Espada Y Daga

Peace & harmony always

As you might note, he is saying that he knows Espada y Daga, but not everything. This is far different from him allegedly saying that he knows NOTHING about espada y daga. Two very different things.

So I would suggest that YOU be more alert next time.

OP
M

moromoro

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
brisbane australia, zamboanga philippines, sorsogo
actually you stated "As you might note, he is saying that he knows Espada y Daga, but not everything.

This is far different from him allegedly saying that he knows NOTHING about espada y daga. Two very different things.

actually he said

i had trouble interpreting this,,,, what does that mean..

and for the last time this thread has been sorted out with the main parties involved....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions