YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! KKW 17th F.I.C.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've posted some photos from this event. And this is the 100th post on this thread! :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One thing I would love to see is BB tat actually workout sometime during the day. I mean some never ever workout but yet they feel they can teach.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I was dissapointed I could not go. Prior arrangements prevented me from being stateside that week/end. That being said, I am kind of relieved after reading the posts here today, that i didnt go. Although it would have been nice to have met some of you... I would have wished to spend more time "educating" myself about TKD/history/poomse changes ect that how to be rich. An hour poomse seminar is not nearly enough. Should have been a day or two i think and would have thought. While I understand it was supposed to be an instructor course and business is part of an instructors daily job.... I would not have appreciated what I have read here. All to many times, someone comes up with a great idea.... only to have it lessened by persons attemping to capitolize on it.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was dissapointed I could not go. Prior arrangements prevented me from being stateside that week/end. That being said, I am kind of relieved after reading the posts here today, that i didnt go. Although it would have been nice to have met some of you... I would have wished to spend more time "educating" myself about TKD/history/poomse changes ect that how to be rich. An hour poomse seminar is not nearly enough. Should have been a day or two i think and would have thought. While I understand it was supposed to be an instructor course and business is part of an instructors daily job.... I would not have appreciated what I have read here. All to many times, someone comes up with a great idea.... only to have it lessened by persons attemping to capitolize on it.

I think one of the issues that added to the problem was that there were 2 groups (Kukkiwon & USTC) both having a hand in the Course. In Korea, it's only the KKW who organizes the whole thing. I'm sure having 2 groups "in charge" did not help.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
But you are awesome anyhow! :lol:

(I know, I better stuff it before I collect a boot to the head)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*slowly, carefully leads Twin Fist away from the Korean section towards the Kenpo forums*

:xwing:

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
AM I?... YES I AM.....
....I AM AWESOME

Thank you for reminding me in this thread. all to often I forget and just go through the motions of life.....

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
oh.... swiss miss.... just add a little milk with the water..... and whip cream.... wait.... thats gourmet hot coco... more $$$$$$$$$$$

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey, I just realized I never sent in a picture. Anyone still have that email address?
Thanks!

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone else get the email letter from GM Lee today? It's just a reminder that we are all awesome!!!!:uhyeah:

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I got the letter too- it made me think about the photo.
And if you ask me, he didn't mention how awesome I am nearly enough!!:ultracool