Q

quasar44

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Conor vs Justin would be fun next match

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Meh same old same old. Gave him a nice easy win against a guy who's been stopped in the first round multiple times, lost his last 2, likes to fight on his feet and a slow starter who's on the decline. The perfect matchup. He loses to the top guys in any division.

OP
Q

quasar44

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Meh same old same old. Gave him a nice easy win against a guy who's been stopped in the first round multiple times, lost his last 2, likes to fight on his feet and a slow starter who's on the decline. The perfect matchup. He loses to the top guys in any division.

Conor is as good as any striker we have ever seen .
I hope Tony beats K

OP
Q

quasar44

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Cerrone clearly has brain damage as his reflexes are not there
Still a top 10 in any div

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Conor is as good as any striker we have ever seen .
I hope Tony beats K
That's why he got knocked down by a wrestler and had to shoot a desperation takedown on Diaz because he was about to get knocked out

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cerrone clearly has brain damage as his reflexes are not there
Still a top 10 in any div
Lol you're a doctor who can asses someone over a computer screen. Damm no point having brain scans anymore then....there is no reason to think he has brain damage no he's not as good as he was. That's because he's been fighting for years and his bodies slowing down. That's life that's how these things go

OP
Q

quasar44

Brown Belt
Reaction score
That's why he got knocked down by a wrestler and had to shoot a desperation takedown on Diaz because he was about to get knocked out

He only got knocked down because he was worn out and looking only for take downs.
Tony will beat Khabib . He has far superior striking , better Subs and is a division 1 wrestler
I am betting $500 at -250

OP
Q

quasar44

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Lol you're a doctor who can asses someone over a computer screen. Damm no point having brain scans anymore then....there is no reason to think he has brain damage no he's not as good as he was. That's because he's been fighting for years and his bodies slowing down. That's life that's how these things go

He takes so many head shots and his style is so physical

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
He only got knocked down because he was worn out and looking only for take downs.
Tony will beat Khabib . He has far superior striking , better Subs and is a division 1 wrestler
I am betting $500 at -250
Worn out? It was the second round lol make all the excuses you want. Lol you mean you're preying tony wins because you know mcgrgeor gets destroyed again by khabib

OP
Q

quasar44

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Worn out? It was the second round lol make all the excuses you want. Lol you mean you're preying tony wins because you know mcgrgeor gets destroyed again by khabib

No ..I think tony vs MC is a far more exciting and fun fight

OP
Q

quasar44

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Right now the best strikers are : ( any order )
Jones , Israel , Conor and Tony

Latest Discussions