Wish me luck!

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I have a dentist's appointment tomorrow morning. Pray, think good thoughts, sacrifice animal-of-your-choosing, do WHATEVER you have to to ensure I DON'T have cavities!

Yes, I hate the dentist.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have a dentist's appointment tomorrow morning. Pray, think good thoughts, sacrifice animal-of-your-choosing, do WHATEVER you have to to ensure I DON'T have cavities!

Here's hoping!

Yes, I hate the dentist.

Don't hate your dentist; s/he is just doing a job. Remember - dental work sucks, but it's better than dentures!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good luck for not having the need for any work done but fear not your dentist - I avoided going for something like twenty years and really paid the (financial) price when I finally had no choice but make an appointment.

As with so much in life, little and often is the mantra when it comes to dental care.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just had a dentist appointment - my yearly one.....so painful. And it was bad enough that they only had time for half my mouth. I have to go back for the other side.

So let this be a lesson, kids.......FLOSS!

I hope yours goes MUCH better.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bookworm I am sure everything will be fine, I do not kill animals but I will hit one of my student really hard for you
icon14.gif

OP
bookworm_cn317

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
NO CAVITIES!!!!!

I DO, however, need to have a filling resealed. But my dentist says I don't even need to be numbed up for that.

OP
bookworm_cn317

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again-- I have a dentist's appointment tomorrow morning. Pray, think good thoughts, sacrifice animal-of-your-choosing, do WHATEVER you have to to ensure I DON'T have cavities.

Hopefully, it will all go well.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I haven't had cavities in over 15 years... but my dentist is another TKD'er, and he can beat me up - that does wonders for my dental hygiene!!!

Thinking good thoughts for you.:)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I *despise* getting my teeth worked on.

I went through six years total of orthodontics.

I *hate* getting my teeth worked on.

I have had to have two root canals - one on a front incisor, and I had to have that one retreated and they're still working on it.

But I have a FABULOUS dentist. I *love* the people he works with, he's very talented and refrains from venturing outside of his scope of work and ensures everyone with extra needs gets the very best the area has to offer.

You've got to find THE dentist for you. Don't give up. Just remember - it's not as bad as childbirth. Believe me, I know. ;)

Latest Discussions