Wing chun guy gets dropped

anerlich

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I should better have watched silat videos or something else which is more promising in real fights.

No one here will have any issue with you watching silat videos and bugging the silat forum with your pointless questions, instead of this one.

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why are you using dumb YouTube videos to judge fighting styles? Didn't people warn you about this?

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
Of course they would do that.

To me this seems a bit like a cult. The problem can NEVER actually be wing chun itself. If a wing chun guy gets destroyed by another fighter then his wing chun simply sucked. Problem solved. :)
Life can be so easy.

If actually making use of wing chun is sooooooo hard then it's useless. Then somebody who trained wing chun only for a few years and is considered a beginner basically has no chance in a fight cause his wing chun simply hasn't gotten out of sucking state yet.

I am really disillusioned with wing chun. I wish I hadn't wasted so much time watching wing chun videos.

I should better have watched silat videos or something else which is more promising in real fights.

Clearly his wing chun training paid off here. The other guy took the fight to the ground, big mistake, wing chun dude has ground skills too. So dude, you gonna train or what?

Last edited:

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
Of course they would do that.

To me this seems a bit like a cult. The problem can NEVER actually be wing chun itself. If a wing chun guy gets destroyed by another fighter then his wing chun simply sucked. Problem solved. :)
Life can be so easy.

If actually making use of wing chun is sooooooo hard then it's useless. Then somebody who trained wing chun only for a few years and is considered a beginner basically has no chance in a fight cause his wing chun simply hasn't gotten out of sucking state yet.

I am really disillusioned with wing chun. I wish I hadn't wasted so much time watching wing chun videos.

Watch the video I posted above.