Why Ann Coulter is great.

Wow, nice neighborhood....

Sadly, the wit to counter this stupidity does not come til much later in life....

Not a neighbourhood, a city but if it hadn't of been that it would have been something else. People bully or try to bully people they consider different, it's nothing to do with religion or lack. I didn't get bullied because even then I would belt anyone who tried. People blame religion for wars, inhumanities etc but that's a cop out, they are trying to excuse the fact that it's people that cause wars and are cruel.

Kinda funny you all blasted Ann Coulter for being mean, stupid, hateful ect ect ect.
Yet you all do the exact same thing to billcihak because he believes differently then you. Ive got no dog in this hunt since I dont listern to Coulter and have never read her books but I read thru this entire thread and the only person Ive seen even try to post an argument to defend his points of view was billcihak. The rest just resort to name calling. Then when called out on it and asked for a real argument or thought all you say is "well we have tried before he just dont get it" Classy

Kinda funny you all blasted Ann Coulter for being mean, stupid, hateful ect ect ect.
Yet you all do the exact same thing to billcihak because he believes differently then you. Ive got no dog in this hunt since I dont listern to Coulter and have never read her books but I read thru this entire thread and the only person Ive seen even try to post an argument to defend his points of view was billcihak. The rest just resort to name calling. Then when called out on it and asked for a real argument or thought all you say is "well we have tried before he just dont get it" Classy

Really? lol

-People are blasting a certain someone for reasons other than simply believing differently.

Andrew

Really? lol

-People are blasting a certain someone for reasons other than simply believing differently.

Andrew

So its wrong for Coulter to do it but as long as your bashing a conservitive its fair game?

Yeah, yeah, conservatives are such victims of the progressive left... LOL

Both billcihak and Ann Coulter are taking heat because of stuff that they say. Both of them have a right to believe what they want and say what they want...and even post what they want, within certain guidelines. However, there are a lot of us who disagree with what they have to say. I do agree name calling is pointless, even when frustrated.

However, there are a lot of us who disagree with what they have to say. I do agree name calling is pointless, even when frustrated.

Thats all im saying you cant critize Coulter for name calling by calling her names.
You want to disagree thats great a good debate keeps the mind young but really to say she crawls in "bat guano" or whatever that post was. To say she stupid but have nothing to back it up other then well shes stupid because I say shes stupid. Really does not help your cause. To jump down billcihak throat when I see him actually posting his sources and articles to back up his argument if you agree or not at least hes putting up facts not just wikipedia links.

when I see him actually posting his sources and articles to back up his argument if you agree or not at least hes putting up facts not just wikipedia links.

No, most of the time he is not putting up facts. He is putting up opinion pieces written by people he agrees with. This is far from relying on facts. He is supporting his arguements by citing people who believe similiar things, but that is a far cry from citing "facts."

No, most of the time he is not putting up facts. He is putting up opinion pieces written by people he agrees with. This is far from relying on facts. He is supporting his arguements by citing people who believe similiar things, but that is a far cry from citing "facts."

OK fair enough some of it is opinion articles but its more then alot post at least hes backing up his arguments. Much like Anne Coulter who seems to be able back up her arguments. Ive stated I dont listen to her show but since posting in this topic ive watch a few dozen clips of her and she seems like she can def. hold her own.

Yeah, and I would learn the difference between "then" and "than" if I were you.

But yes, I've read her books because I am a conservative, but she is the worst of the lot as far as I'm concerned. No better than Sharpton.

Omar, really, then vs. than, wow, you got him good. Sharpton vs. Coulter, you shouldn't even try that one. Remember the scam with Tawana Brawley, you know, where Sharpton tried to destroy an innocent mans life.

In 1998, Pagones was awarded $345,000 (he sought $395 million) through a lawsuit for defamation of character that he had brought against Sharpton, Maddox and Mason. The jury found Sharpton liable for making seven defamatory statements about Pagones, Maddox for two and Mason for one. The jury deadlocked on four of the 22 statements over which Pagones had sued and eight statements were found non-defamatory.[26] In a later interview, Pagones said the turmoil by the accusations of Brawley and her advisers had cost him his first marriage and much personal grief.[27

Coulter is so far above Sharpton, you should know better.

Ballen 0-351, some of the members here on martialtalk insist that you supply vast amounts of research data when you post here on the threads, plus proper grammer punctuation and spelling so be warned, they are watching.

Last edited:
Omar, really, then vs. than, wow, you got him good. Sharpton vs. Coulter, you shouldn't even try that one. Remember the scam with Tawana Brawley, you know, where Sharpton tried to destroy an innocent mans life.

In 1998, Pagones was awarded $345,000 (he sought $395 million) through a lawsuit for defamation of character that he had brought against Sharpton, Maddox and Mason. The jury found Sharpton liable for making seven defamatory statements about Pagones, Maddox for two and Mason for one. The jury deadlocked on four of the 22 statements over which Pagones had sued and eight statements were found non-defamatory.[26] In a later interview, Pagones said the turmoil by the accusations of Brawley and her advisers had cost him his first marriage and much personal grief.[27

Coulter is so far above Sharpton, you should know better.

Ballen 0-351, some of the members here on martialtalk insist that you supply vast amounts of research data when you post here on the threads, plus proper grammer punctuation and spelling so be warned, they are watching.

It's 'grammar'. :)

Posting up your opinion is fine, no one has a problem with that. Say it's your opinion or preface your sentence with 'I think'. No one needs proof if it's your opinion, they can disagree with it or try to change your mind but you don't need proof for what you think. However when you post something up as a statement of fact then you do have to provide some proof not just a link to someone spuriously famous who thinks the same as you do or more likely you think the same as them. That's not proof nor I'm afraid is magazine or newspaper articles. Fpr example the Mail on Sunday published today ( it's the sister paper to the one you keep quoting from) says that a television series today made in the UK which has been sold to the States is to be cut and have an American narrator as the American television company thinks Americans aren't clever enough to follow the plot which they consider too intricate for American viewers to follow!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...xecutives-fearing-plot-baffle-US-viewers.html

Now do we regard this as proof that Americans aren't intelligent or get baffled easily? Of course we don't! It's actually very condescending of the American company and I wouldn't say that the people who will consider watching this programme ( which is quite good actually though it is escapism, just poshed up) are too thick to understand what's going on. However I gather you would regard it as truth because it's written in a right wing newspaper where everything they report is true, you keep posting links to it as proof of what you claim. Like the other articles you post it is merely reporting on other peoples claims and using them for their own purposes.

Correct grammar and spelling save a lot of misunderstandings, it's a pleasure to read something that is set out correctly. My eyes aren't as good as they used to be and looking at thousands of words not paragraphed for example means I often don't bother reading it. Correct spelling and punctuation helps understanding when all you have to go by is the written word, if there's no facial movements or voice tones to help you understand how the poster means things it's important the post is written in a way that doesn't leave it open to misinterpretation.

Yeah, and I would learn the difference between "then" and "than" if I were you.

But yes, I've read her books because I am a conservative, but she is the worst of the lot as far as I'm concerned. No better than Sharpton.

Ahh yes im sorry oh Guardian of Grammar. I do not write for a living like you do so that will not be the last mistake you find.

Ahh yes im sorry oh Guardian of Grammar. I do not write for a living like you do so that will not be the last mistake you find.

If you don't check your spelling you'll find it often changes the meaning of the sentence you are writing and it may not mean what you want it to.

I had someone email once asking about our 'marital' arts class. You can see how that could be taken. In a serious context it could cause a big misunderstanding.

If you don't check your spelling you'll find it often changes the meaning of the sentence you are writing and it may not mean what you want it to.

I had someone email once asking about our 'marital' arts class. You can see how that could be taken. In a serious context it could cause a big misunderstanding.
I know I got the point I was just making a joke. I made a mistake I am sorry Ill try harder next time.

I can just imagine a marital arts classes run by Tez….
Right, tossing your partners in that group, leather over there, ground work in that corner…..
Hmmmmm…..might be fun……..:)

I think most third graders know the difference between then and than.

I think most third graders know the difference between then and than.

Can’t all be as smart as you are ramirez. I'll try harder. Sorry for the typo. You’re welcome to come over and give me a lesson if it will make you feel better

Latest Discussions

Back